Sr. iOS (Swift) Developer
Location : Noida, India
Experience : 4 Year
Rate: $15 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
Proficient skill sets
Objective C Swift
IOS Programming Cocoa touch IOS SDK Parsing Web service
Database : Core data SQLite
Project Management Tool JIRA Basecamp Slack
Development Software: XCode.
• XCode 5.1 to version XCode 7 (iOS 9.1)
• Push Notification
• In App Purchase
• Google + Integration
• Google Maps Integration
• Web Services Integration
• JSON Parsing
• Bluetooth protocol
• Front-End/Back-End development
• Core Data
• Auto Layout
• Hardware integration Like POS, NFC, Air Printer, Scanner, etc.
• Size Classes & NS Layout Constraints
• Data Encrypting and protecting through Base64
• Creating and Distributing the Certificates and Provisioning Profile required for Code Signing and Distribution and Testing of the Application
• Uploading the App to AppStore through Archiving and Application Loader
• Story Boards
• Delegation Pattern Architecture
• Swift 4.0
• Cocoa Pods
Diploma in Computer engineering Government Polytechnic, Ambawadi, Ahmedabad
Project 1 Service Calibrate
Description: Service Calibrate is a B2B solution. We measure service time. Service Calibrate is a one stop shop for a Retailer, Vendor, Distributor, Manufacturer, employee of a company or a contractor. Service Calibrate gives you the ability to differentiate your companies’ service and /or service that is provided to your business.
- We measure service so you can hold your employees and the companies you buy from instantaneously accountable to promised levels of service.
- We provide immediate access to all your vendor contacts and promotions.
- We make sure your attained or missed service commitment feedback goes directly to key decision makers at the companies you do business with.
- We provide fingertip accessibility to exactly how long & often each B2B employee is onsite during sales/service calls.
Project 2 Wiki1001
Description: Wiki1001 is the only app to make up your questions and find reliable answers about sexuality & sexual health in less than 15 seconds. No need to type .A shelter with total privacy & anonymity .Faster than any search engine
• Targeted health news categorized by age and gender (male, female, LGBT)
• Symptom Checker consisting of 94 different complaints for all ages.
• Hotlines support for emergency access.
• None of the Q&A search is saved in the server or shared with 3rd parties.
• Sharing with and helping friends in need of reliable answers written by doctors.
• No ads meaning no disruption, more speed and less battery consumption.
• Race with yourself, with timer and challenge friends in a gamified way.
• App flow is in a way to make navigation quite intuitive and user-friendly.
FOR WHOM: This app is for teens and youth over 17, parents and adults.
Project 3 Explowre
- Explowre allows you to express your Opinions on any topic. Others can Agree or Disagree with your Opinion.
- You can also browse all the Opinions from others on Fashion, Style, Love, Sports, Food, Travel, Politics, Entertainment or any other topic; and agree or Disagree with them.
- Get to know new people and Follow those who’s Opinions you find interesting.
- Broadcast what you believe. Discover yourself through your Opinions.
Project 4 Desi pedia
Desi Pedia is a concept designed to make life easier for all Indians or ‘’Desis’’ who are living, or are planning to live outside India and need help with their daily Indian needs such as Indian events, communities, restaurants, stores, temples, services, accommodation and jobs etc.
Desi Pedia is also a strong platform for Indians who want to list and promote their business within the Indian community. Within minutes, users can post their home business, services, stores, restaurants or events in the app and get access to thousands of Indian customers.
Our aim is to provide a simple, smart and easy-to- use tool that lets you quickly find or post anything ‘’Indian’’. We hope you enjoy using our App!
- Advanced Sort & filter and Maps to find exactly what you want in your locality. E.g Indian restaurant serving Indo-Chinese or Chaat, Indian Grocery stores, Indian clothing or accessory stores, Hindu temples or Gurudwara around you.
- Search and join Indian communities in your city based on your interests, religion or hobbies.
- Get push notifications for all upcoming Indian events in your city. Save events in your calendar and share with your friends and family.
- Search for Indian services and businesses around your locality and contact them directly from the app. g. Indian cook, priests, artists, lawyers, accountants, real estate agents etc.
- Look for shared accommodation with Indians in your locality and contact them directly from the app.