Salesforce QA & BA
Location : Jaipur
Experience : 6 Year
Rate: $24 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
More than 6 years of extensive experience in QA testing, Business Analyst and technical support of various service-based industries where my exposure is not limited to but on QA activities i.e., manual testing, documentation, and training.
• Working as a Software Testing Engineer (Salesforce) for 2 years.
• Strong domain knowledge of Web Application, Banking Domain.
• Understanding of CRM business processes like Lead Management, Account Management, Service Management, and some customized objects.
• Well versed experience of SFDC testing including Service Management, Sales Cloud.
• Knowledge in Test Management tools, JIRA, Azure DevOps.
• Have 2+ years of experience in Salesforce Testing.
• Having 4+ years of experience in SFDC, Agile, Functional Testing and BA.
• 1 year of experience as a Salesforce Business Analyst
• Daily attending stand-up calls.
• Sound Knowledge of Defect management process.
• Possess knowledge on SDLC and STLC.
• Experienced in Functional, Integration, System, Regression Testing, Sanity Testing, Smoke Testing.
• Multi-tasking, dedicated, quick learner and effective team player.
• Strong analytical and excellent communication skills.
Technical Skills summary:
• Test Management Tools: JIRA, Azure DevOps MySQL, Omini Capture, VNC.
• Languages: SQL.
• Testing skills: Salesforce & Functional Testing.
• Database: My SQL.
• Operating Systems: Linux, Windows (7, 8,10).
• Documentation & Presentation: MS–Word, Excel, Visio, Draw.io and PowerPoint.
• Environment: Lotus Notes, VNC, Business object, Clarify production version-13.1, Omini Capture, FCRM.