.Net Full Stack Developer
Naga Harikanth R
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Ambitious and experienced software developer skilled in .Net along with Web technologies, Database management. I would like to build my career as a full stack .Net developer by enhancing my skills in dynamic and fast placed workspace.
- Working as Senior Software Engineer from September 2021 to till date.
- Worked as Technical Lead in Accenture Hyderabad from May 2021 to August 2021.
- Worked as Technology Analyst in Infosys Limited Hyderabad from July 2017 to April 2021.
- Worked as Programmer Analyst in Cognizant Technology Solutions, Hyderabad from July 2014 to July 2017.
- Web Application .NET Developer with around 7+ years of experience in front - end and back-end development including web application design, implementation of object-oriented principles, MVC, n-tier architecture, relational database design.
- Experience in developing windows applications, web applications and web services in Microsoft Visual Studio .Net IDE using C#.Net, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, MVC, Angular JS and SQL Server.
- Experience in writing Stored Procedures using MS SQL Server.
- Detail-oriented, with proven communication and analytical skills; can handle multiple tasks to meet deadlines in pressure situations.
- Good Knowledge on AWS.
- Operating Systems: Windows
- Frameworks: Microsoft .NET Framework
- Programming Language: C#
- Database: SQL Server 2012, IBM DB2, PostgreSQL
- Cloud Technologies: AWS
Project: Clinical Rules Engine
Role: Senior Software Engineer (consultant)
Duration: September 2021 to till date
- Working on Multiple applications which includes .Net based Web Services, AWS based services.
- Primary contribution was working as a .Net developer using ASP.Net framework. Also involved in creating a Web API with Ado.Net framework.
- Involved in writing the stored procedures and invoking them from the front-end using ASP.Net events.
- Working on Web Services which are implemented in .Net and testing them through Swagger, Postman.
- Started learning Kafka, MongoDB which will be used as part of webservices in the messaging area.
- Built AWS s3 data copy jobs using Lambda functions to load the data from source to stage layer.
- Developed AWS Pipelines for handling ETL loads of Anthem Insurance data.
- Utilized interactive query tools like AWS Athena, Dbeaver for validations.
- Code deployment was performed using Bitbucket and bamboo.
- Developed ETL jobs using AWS Glue and performed data transformations using Pyspark and Boto 2 API
- Created daily status reports using AWS Lambda and SNS.
Accenture Services Pvt Ltd
Project: Avanade – Website Development and Maintenance
Role: Technical Lead
Duration: April 2021 to August 2021
- Responsible for development of Avanade Website Templates using MVC.
- Performing the code analysis using Fortify Code Analyzer tool and identifying the areas which are vulnerable to security violations.
- Assignment of tasks to team members and tracking those deliverables using Azure DevOps.
- Performing Production deployment activities in Azure which involves:
- Creating Pull request to fetch the latest code from Production branch to proceed with the deployments
- Bringing down the azure nodes one after the other
- Creating release request to push the code to higher environments
- Activating the deactivated node from step #1 and proceeding these steps for all the nodes.
- Responsible for Preparation of data through a tool, which is used to track the over all performance of the project and its related entities.
Role : .Net Developer
Duration: January 2018 – March 2021
- Worked on different applications under Pfizer namely Deals and Claims System, BMPH, RCN & SGS.
- Responsible for implementing the enhancements as sugg