Location : Jaipur, India
Experience : 5.5 Year
Rate: $22 / Hourly
Availability : 1 Week
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
· Experience in developing Applications.
· Exposure to Application development and maintenance by leading enhancements requiring analytical, design, programming, and testing skills.
· Proficient in developing modern hybrid web applications with angular & ionic technologies.
· Coordinating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API.
· Work with UI / UX designer to help create and then implement best design practices.
Version Control Git, Bit Bucket
Project Management Jira
Operating System Windows
Project Name: Online Courses (For Teachers and Students) Duration 1 year
· This is an online web platform where both teachers and students can access courses. Teachers can create new courses for students.
Project Name: Online Ordering For Blind. Duration 1 Year
· Blind is a web-based e-commerce platform that provides software solutions for retailers. That helps to provide online sales service, improve efficiency and deliver better customer service.
· This project is to upgrade the frontend features like order placing, viewing dashboards stats, etc. from PHP to angular and Laravel.
· This also includes the building of additional features in the existing system.
Project Name: Driving Denny For You. Duration 1 Year
· Development of DDS4U Application (Web-based Standard mobile) that acts as an interface for driving school management.
· It has 3 roles which include Trainer, Customer, and Admin.
· It allows the trainer to lock his appointment time slots so that the Customer will be able to book an appointment with a Trainer as per his current address he lives.
· The Trainer will be notified through the message automation once the customer books an appointment with him.
· It reduces the paperwork and also reduces time consumption.
Project Name: Clinique Management. Duration 1 Year
· Development of CLINI-QUE Management Application (Web-based Standard mobile) that manages all the queues in hospital checkpoints. (E.g., MRI Scan, and CT scan checkpoints).
· It manages all the patients from the initial entry point to the final checkpoint.
· It guides the patients through message automation to their mobile, patients who were missed, kipped, and completed in the queue will be recognized by the hospital admin through the app interface.
· It reduces the paperwork and manpower and reduces time consumption.
Project Name: Opinion Teller Survey. Duration 6 months
· Opinion Teller Survey is the application (Web-based Standard mobile) that allows the pollster to create a survey that collects feedback from the respondents.
· It has only two roles, pollster and responder.
· Pollster creates the survey, and tags respondents to the survey so that they would respond with their feedback.
· The respondent can share the survey to which he is tagged.
· It points out aspects of our product that need improvement. The main purpose is to find the people’s choice.
Project Name: HC1010. Duration 6 months
· HealthCare1010 is the application (Web-based Standard mobile) that allows every role (Hospital admin, Lab admin, Pharmacy admin) of the hospital to communicate within the application reducing paperwork.
· It has many functionalities such as adding preferred medicines to the Health center’s doctor’s clinic management features and diagnosis-related features.
Role & Responsibility:
· Review requirement documents in Jira, and analyze functional and technical specifications.
· Collaborating closely with BA in terms of requirement gap/clarification.
· Performing feasibility checks for the change required in the system.
· Performing impact analysis and coordinating closely with BA to mitigate the risk.
· Scripting the code for requirements in the DEV environment. Single-handedly managing the entire frontend scripting for the project.
· Perform the required unit test for the build. And then deploy the build in the QA environment.
· Working closely with the testing team in terms of bug/defect fixes and moving towards sprint closure.