Sr. QA Analyst
Location : Noida, India
Experience : 6 Year
Rate: $19 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
• Overall IT field experience of 5.8+ years in Software Testing both Manual and Automation.
• Expertise in Application Testing both manual and Automation Tool (using Selenium, Ruby Cucumber, Kali Linux for VAPT)
• Maintained high Level of QA in each and every module tested
• Involved in Test Review in Design phase and in Sign off Phase
• Handled Monthly Metrics collection and Status Reporting on daily and Weekly basis.
• Had Team Leading Capability
• Mentoring the Team members and Rookies to maximize levels of productivity, while forming cohesive
• team environment
• Good experience in UI Testing, System Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing in Software application
• Comfortable testing experiences on software development projects implemented in Waterfall and Agile Model (Functional, Non-functional using JMETER, Vulnerability and Penetration testing, Retesting, Regression Testing, Web Testing, Mobile Application Testing both Android and IOS, compatibility Testing, Automation Testing).
• Proficient knowledge on Test Management Tools QC ALM, JIRA, Trello, Zoho.
• Able to quickly adopt and well versed in new areas (Technologies, Tools)
• Ability to handle multiple priorities and manage within deadlines
• Ability to analyze new functionality and identify potential areas of impact
• Triaging test execution results and validating against requirements & with product teams.
• Average Knowledge on Selenium, Ruby Cucumber and UFT/QTP will perform Script Update, Test data Update, Debugging.
• Daily Client coordination and working closely with the project team (QA)
• Versed in both agile and waterfall development techniques
• I have completed my 3 months initial Training in Java J2EE. Along with this I have undergone Digital MERN training (MongoDB, Express.Js, ReactJS, NodeJS)
• Apart from this, I have attended training in HTML 5, Java Script, AJAX, JSP, RDBMS, SQL, Java, Hibernate, Spring, Angular.JS.
• I got trained in Selenium IDE and Selenium Web Drive Automation Testing Tool
• Attended Agile Trainings and Customer Onboarding-KYC Training
• Gained knowledge in Application Testing, Selenium L1 & L2, HTP/UFT, HP ALM
• I have good knowledge in Trading Concept and VAPT using Kali Linux
• I have enough knowledge to Automate the Web based application using Selenium (Writing Test Scripts using JAVA, Preparing test cases)
• Web Application Testing- Manual and Automation
• Automation Tool- Ruby mine, Selenium, QTP/UFT
• Programming/Scripting languages known- Java J2EE, Ruby, Selenium, VB script
• Operating System- Windows 10, Ubuntu, kali Linux
• Types of Testing Skills- Functional and Non-Functional, VAPT using kali Linux
• Self-Trained Technologies- MERN training (MongoDB, Express.Js, ReactJS, NodeJS),
• HTML 5, Java Script, AJAX, JSP, RDBMS, SQL, Python, TypeScript JS, Java Hibernate, Spring, Angular.JS. Selenium IDE and Selenium Web Drive Automation Testing Tool, Agile Trainings and Customer Onboarding-KYC Training.
• Self-Trained technologies- Automation Testing using Selenium
• Trading Concepts, Tailoring concepts, Exchange concepts, Cash back Concepts, Gamer site concept for Osiz Products
• VAPT for Osiz Products using Kali Linux
• Self-Trained technologies- RA, BI, OKEN, IA, WovVFlow
• Learning Dex-Express-Techno Studio tool for functionality testing
• Team management and Handling
B. E(EEE) 2016 90%
HSC 2012 85%
SSC 2010 92.5%
Team Lead QA Aug 2021- Till Date
• Team management & Handling-QA
• Reports Management, Team Meeting
• Delivery Status -Reported to Management
• Deadline revise Reasoning Document
• All WovVtech Products testing in Production, UAT Environment, Release Notes Signoff, End to End testing, Prepare Test case
Sr. QA Analyst Feb 2019- July 2021
Project: Around 250+ Trading projects (i.e., Self-delivered to client with good feedback)
Tech Stack: Web based Application which used Agile Techniques, Application Testing both Manual and Automation Testing Trello, Zoho, JIRA (Defect Tracking Tool), Automation testing using Selenium (Positive and Negative Scenarios), Mobile Application Testing both Android and IOS
Description Osiz Application is trading site which user can exchange/trading with bitcoins both centralized and decentralized block chain DEFI, swap, Staking, Harvest to increase market rate for newly released tokens, IEO, ICO...Etc... Implemented Crypto currency pair, Trading concept contains Limit, instant and Stop order. users can deposit and Withdraw exchanges. All sites are user friendly for Exchanging bitcoins