Salesforce CPQ consultant around 4 years of experience in Salesforce ecosystem as a Salesforce CPQ specialist,Salesforce Customization coding to add robust features to the CRM and administrator having extensive knowledge in implementing, customizing and maintaining Salesforce solutions. Looking for a Career as a Salesforce CPQ specialist, where my cumulative acquired knowledge, proven skills and abilities can be applied to add value to the organization.
Around Year of IT experience with close to 2 years of experience as a Salesforce administrator and 1 year 11 months of experience as a Salesforce CPQ specialist.
November 2018 – November 2020 : Working as a Salesforce Administrator in Bangalore.
January 2018 – Till Date: Working as a Salesforce CPQ consultant in. Telangana Hyderabad.
(Since Jan’21 - Salesforce Consultant)
- As a Salesforce CPQ Specialist I was responsible for configuring a verity of CPQ functionalities like Bundle configuration, Product Rules, option constraints, Price rule, Discount Schedule and Quote Management.
- Involved in analyzing the existing system to identify the gaps and provide the solution to bridge them.
- Configured complex pricing structure with the help of look up table and pricing rule to price products for 3 different countries.
- Have also implemented multi-dimensional quoting functionalities to cater to Ramp Deals and automated template selection and out put setting to ensure appropriate template presented to user by quote type.
- Played an active role in deployment and data migration for CPQ using change set and sales force inspector.
- Have worked with team on development of CRM solution using standard and custom objects, work-flow, process builder, flow, validation rule, Apex classes and triggers etc.
- Worked on Advanced approval to negate the delay when the approver is unavailable by configuring the delegated approver.
- Worked on order creation, Asset and contract creation.
- Have worked on Contract Amendment and Renewal
(October’18 to December’ 20 - Salesforce Consultant/ Administrator)
- Developed various Custom objects, Tabs, Validation rules.
- Created users, assigned profiles for users.
- Customized user Roles, Role hierarchies, Profiles to ensure that the protected data isavailable only to the authorized users.
- Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junctionobjects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Worked on reports and dashboards.
- Involved in development of Time-based Workflow Rules and Process Builders.
- Automated the process using Flow
- Worked on end user issues and resolved them quickly within SLA.
- Used salesforce inspector for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data fromSalesforce.com Objects.
- Used SOQL queries across multiple objects within the SFDC database.
- Worked on data comparison activities as the application is an integrated one and able tofind out and fix the differences in data by escalating to respective teams.
- Interacted with development team to explain the issues faced by end users.
- Gathered few manual tasks which the team does every day and worked with
implementation team to create workflows for them so that it reduces manual effort
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in computer science.
Arya Institute of Engineering & Technology, Jaipur – India (August 2014 – May 2018).
First Class honours degree