Location : Noida
Experience : 13 Year
Rate: $24 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
To achieve excellence in work, as a dynamic professional, offering solutions to business using the available resources, where my analytical ability and analyzing quest are used to maximum for growth of the organization.
· Associate Architect, Gaming Domain (Sep-2021, Present)
· Senior Expert, Telecom-5G ( Mar-2021, Aug-2021)
· Associate Architect, Gaming Domain (Dec-2017, Mar-2021)
· Technical Architect, Telcom-Mediation (Dec-2014, Dec-2017)
· Senior Software Engineer, Telecom- LTE, SDN (Apr-2012, Dec-2014)
· Associate Software Engineer, Airline Fares Domain (Nov-2009, Apr-2012)
· Trainee, Gaming Domain (Jan-2009, Aug 2009)
· Experience in development of projects using C/C++/Python/PHP language/Java
· Conversant with Operating Systems like LINUX, UNIX, Windows, Android
· Knowledge of C, C++, Python, Java, OOPS/OOAD, STL, socket programing, Design pattern, data structures, algorithms, multi-threading, performance optimization, Shell script, Linux Kernel with excellent debugging skill
Operating systems : MS-DOS, Windows, Linux,Unix, Android
Tools : GDB, DDD, visual studio, code blocks, Eclipse, Maven, OSGI,
Cppcheck, coverity, JIRA
Version Control : Clear Case, SVN, Git
Databases : SQL ( MySQL ) , noSQL ( mongoDB)
Logs related Tools : Wireshark, STT
1. Aristocrat Indispice Game Studio( Dec 2017 – till date)
Client 240+ gaming jurisdictions
Platform Linux, windows
Language C++, python
Description We offer a diverse range of products, including electronic gaming machines, social gaming and casino management systems. But despite our global presence and exponential growth, we remain an ideas company at heart, committed to entertaining the world one game at a time.
· Designing and Coding new video/slot/casino games in C++
· Implementing Coding slot games
· Mentorship and leading peer developers
1. Ericsson Multi Mediation ( Dec 2014 – Dec 2017)
Client 250+ clients
Language C++, java
Description Mediation is the foundation of all revenue assurance operations and the busiest system within the telecom environment. Ericsson Multi Mediation is a convergent data mediation solution handling file, event and online mediation. It collects, transforms and distributes data from your network, making it available for a range of purposes such as charging and billing, service assurance, fraud detection and compiling statistics. The code is based in C++ ( backend ) and in front its java.
· Designing and Coding in C++ and java
· Implementing/Coding new features such as DRRF/DRViewer in the mediation system.
· Implemented Vertical and horizontal scalable solution based on distributed databases
· Performance enhancement/ optimization using perf and vtune.
· Product Owner of Agile team