Software Tester (QA)
Location : Noida
Experience : 14 Year
Rate: $16 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
● 14+ years of professional experience in Software Testing.
● Experience in handling team of 30+ members and supporting multiple projects concurrently.
● Extensive experience in managing large and complex Test projects right from estimation to sign off phase.
● Experience in Time & Money, Fixed Bid and Manage Services project models.
● Experience in different testing models like V-Model, Agile, Waterfall and Incremental.
● Major Domain experience is in Membership, Retail, TPM (Trade Promotion Management), Healthcare Payments, e-Commerce, Leisure and BFSI.
● Functional experience in Web based, Standalone and Client Server Application.
● Team Player/Team Lead/Test Manager in successful execution of projects towards achieving departmental and corporate goals.
● Experience in working in TCoE Model.
● Experience in Test Optimization techniques like RBT and Combinatorial.
● Experience in creation of Test Estimation using WBS and Complexity Based techniques.
● Experience in creation of System Test Plan and Test Strategy using Risk Matrix.
● Experience in Interface and Backend Testing.
● Experience in using JIRA, TFS and HP Quality Center as a Test Management and Bug Tracking tool.
● Experience in Identifying test scenario for different testing phases like functional, regression etc.
● Experience in preparing Daily and Weekly Project Status Reports and RCA report.
● Working experience in client location - USA
● Define and collected the metrics like Test case effectiveness, Defect removal efficiency, resource utilization, high level project status in terms of quality, cost and timeline.
● Involved in Team Management like Team member appraisal, leave approval, nomination for training, nomination for promotions.
● Strong in Software Development Life Cycle, Software Testing Life Cycle and Testing Methodology.
BE 2003 70% Periyar University, Salem 1st Class
Diploma 2000 79% DOTE, Tamil Nadu 1st Class with
Distinction 10th 1995 55% Matriculation 2nd Class
● Testing Approach: Manual testing, System and Integration Testing, Web Service Testing, Browser Compatibility Testing, Web Application Testing, UI Testing, Database Testing, Vendor Integration Testing, Mobile Testing, Data Warehouse Testing, Sanity, Smoke, Cross Browser & Device Compatibility and Localization Testing.
● Manual Testing: Design of Test Plan, Test Cases, Test Scenarios, Regression test plan, Sanity checklist, Verification-Validation checklists, etc.
● Web Services: SOAP UI
● Bug Tracking Tools: Jira, TFS, Bugzilla
● Strong attention to details.
● Active listener.
● Foresee potential risks and issues.
● Client handling and Good Negotiation skills.
● Quick learner.
● Good in Team Management.
● Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently without compromising the quality.
● Problem Solver.
● Involved in complete STLC Process starting from Project Kick-Off to Sign off.
● Be a part of project assessment/analysis team to define the scope and impact from other projects.
● Understand the project scope and provide the high-level estimations for the project.
● Provide a reliable Test Plan, Test Strategy, Testing effort estimation, resource loading and scheduling for various projects.
● Identify the dependencies, risks and come up with mitigation plan..
● Facilitate requirement clarifications and test artifacts review, walkthrough with project team.
● Assign work to team members and daily status reporting with Onshore/offshore team.
● Share the testing artifacts with the project stakeholders and get the signoff.
● Daily and Weekly status report, Utilization Report.
● Given the support for production deployment.
● Root cause Analysis report for UAT/Production defects.
● Prepared Roles and Responsibilities for Current Project team members.
● Defining and collecting the metrics on monthly basis. (Test case effectiveness, Defect removal efficiency, resource utilization, high level project status in terms of quality, cost and timeline.)
● Resource forecast based on the project demands, new Team member interview, hire and ramp up to provide the Business context and walkthrough of QA processes.
Mercury Processing Services International (MPSI) is a payment processing company based in Croatia. MPSI TCoE project comprises of different testing streams like Functional/Automation/Performance and Security. Testing Various Acquiring functionalities of CARDs system for 10 different Partner Banks.
2.Payment Network Advocate:
A system created with Windows services to parse the claim files from provider by integrating with many individual components and transfer to payer for payment.