Location : New Delhi
Experience : 14 Year
Rate: $24 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
● 14+ years of professional experience in Software Testing.
● Experience in handling a team of 30+ members and supporting multiple projects concurrently.
● Extensive experience in managing large and complex Test projects right from estimation to sign-off phase.
● Experience in Time & Money, Fixed Bid, and Manage Services project models.
● Experience in different testing models like V-Model, Agile, Waterfall, and Incremental.
● Major Domain experience is in Membership, Retail, TPM (Trade Promotion Management), Healthcare Payments, e-Commerce, Leisure, and BFSI.
● Functional experience in Web-based, Standalone, and Client Server Applications.
BE 2003 70% Periyar University, Salem
Diploma 2000 79% DOTE, Tamil Nadu
10th 1995 55% Matriculation
● Testing Approach: Manual testing, System and Integration Testing, Web Service Testing, Browser Compatibility Testing, Web Application Testing, UI Testing, Database Testing, Vendor Integration Testing, Mobile Testing, Data Warehouse Testing, Sanity, Smoke, Cross Browser & Device Compatibility and Localization Testing.
● Manual Testing: Design of Test Plan, Test Cases, Test Scenarios, Regression test plan, Sanity checklist, Verification-Validation checklists, etc…
● Web Services: SOAP UI
● Bug Tracking Tools: Jira, TFS, Bugzilla
● Strong attention to detail.
● Active listener.
● Foresee potential risks and issues.
● Client handling and Good Negotiation skills.
● Quick learner.
● Good in Team Management.
● Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently without compromising the quality.
● Problem Solver.
● Involved in complete STLC Process starting from Project Kick-Off to Sign off.
● Be a part of the project assessment/analysis team to define the scope and impact of other projects.
● Understand the project scope and provide high-level estimations for the project.
● Provide a reliable Test Plan, Test Strategy, Testing effort estimation, resource loading, and scheduling for various projects.
● Identify the dependencies, and risks and come up with a mitigation plan.
● Facilitate requirement clarifications and test artifacts review, and walkthrough with the project team.
1. MPSI TCOE:
Mercury Processing Services International (MPSI) is a payment processing company based in Croatia. MPSI TCoE project comprises different testing streams like Functional/Automation/Performance and Security. Testing Various Acquiring functionalities of CARDs system for 10 different Partner Banks.
2. Payment Network Advocate:
A system created with Windows services to parse the claim files from a provider by integrating with many individual components and transfer to the payer for payment.
3. VCC Operations Automation:
A system to automate the operations team's regular tasks which are to opt out the providers Block cards & Reissue check
Unilever is a multi-national corporation, formed by Anglo-Dutch parentage that owns many of the world's consumer product brands in foods, beverages, cleaning agents, and personal care products. Unilever employs nearly 180,000 people worldwide and has a revenue of over $50 billion.
Realogy Holdings Corp. is a global leader in real estate franchising with company-owned real estate brokerage operations doing business under its franchise systems as well as relocation and title services. Realogy’s brands and business units include Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate, CENTURY 21, Coldwell Banker, Coldwell Banker Commercial, The Corcoran Group, ERA, Sotheby's International Realty, NRT LLC, Cartus, and Title Resource Group. Collectively, Realogy's franchise system members operate approximately 13,600 offices with 238,900 independent sales associates doing business in 102 countries around the world. Realogy is headquartered in Madison, N.J. Realogy brands have a collective market share of 25% i.e., one out of every four real estate transactions happens through one of the Realogy brands.
6. American International:
Affinion is a Membership, Insurance, Security, Loyalty, Discounts, and Solutions based company which is providing protection and identity secure features for Credit Report pull, credit or debit cards, Social Security numbers, and personal products like phone numbers, email addresses, and mailing address.