- Having 3 Years of experience as a Salesforce Developer in Salesforce Configuration and Customization.
- Excellent hands-on experience in Salesforce covering LWC, Triggers, Apex, SOQL, Test Classes, Lightning, and Batch Classes.
- Has the motivation to take independent responsibility as well as the ability to contribute and be a productive team player.
- Worked on Sales, Service & Community Cloud.
- Capable of adapting to work on new Technologies and Environments easily.
- Used GitHub for creating feature branches and Gearset as a deployment tool.
Customization LWC Creation Apex Classes Triggers Batch & Scheduled Classes Test Classes Future & Invocable Methods
Configuration Standard, Custom metadata and Custom Objects Roles, Profiles & permission set Workflow Rules & OWD Process builder & approval process. Reports and Dashboards Validation rules & List views
Awareness SOQL limits and Optimization Apex best practices Order of Execution Lightning Data Tables Workbench, Data Loader Lightning Data Services
- Salesforce Platform Developer – I
- Salesforce Platform App Builder
Client- A global healthcare provider based in USA 02/22–Present
ITAS Transformation-SS is enabling the users to create Sales Processes and continuously monitor the new business. Maintaining the logistics department of the Professionals in the entire globe and handling the structure of the SAP with connections to SFDC.
- Provide critical application support where enhancement comes in regular intervals.
- Identify process repetitions, bottlenecks, and infrequent routes.
- Creating custom objects, OWD settings, Profiles, Sharing Settings, Permission Sets, workflow rules and defined related tasks, Validation Rules, Process Builders, time triggered tasks, email alerts, and filed updates to implement business logic.
- Creating Lightning Components, Apex Controllers, and Triggers to implement the business logic as per the requirements and handle the existing functionalities.
Salesforce Developer at Acme Software Associates.
Client- Water Treatment and Management Company, APAC 02/19–01/22
The client has a notable presence in Water Treatment and Management and has a presence across multiple APAC countries. The application was started to serve as an HR system as an employee self-portal for data and doc collection for new and existing employees. The same application was later converted to getting inquiries and details from new customers of the organization.
- Developed in-house applications for new and existing employees' onboarding and induction using Lightning Web Components(LWC).
- Developed and deployed lightning experience cloud including multiple lightning components. Worked on Triggers, Apex Classes, and custom code including test classes with 90% code coverage.
- UI/UX development using Salesforce Lightning Design System.
- Worked closely with the client at client location during UAT and Deployment phase to ensure quality. provide post-production hyper-care to the clients in fixing production defects in the provided time frame. Working on Salesforce Customization and Configuration.
- Worked as a functional consultant in getting requirements from the clients and converting them into technical user stories for development.