Location : New Delhi, India
Experience : 6.6 Year
Rate: $22 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
◦ Details of Project Worked on: TriMed
Description- TriMed is my last project. TriMed is one of the leading pharma companies in the USA. The requirement was built portal which is to manage the patient conversation and schedule and reschedule the patient pickup date and show the detail as a dashboard. It's using a google map that tracks the location of the patient so help of the patient. Technology- Lightning, Apex, Integration (Rest API), Trigger, Visualforce-page, Batch Apex Class, Email Templets.
• Created multiple lightning component and design parameters that makes the lightning component look and feel better.
• Worked on a mass email, When the lead is created then automatically send mass emails of all the active user.
• Salesforce Integration with Twilio: It send SMS notification at the mobile number of the patient and active user.
• Created Inbound and outbound SMS conversion with the patient by using lightning component, And have stored all the conversion in SF org.
• With the help of google map, It tracks the location of the patient so that help of the patient.
• Coordinate with the test team and provide the application flow demo before the test team start the system testing.
◦ Details of Project Worked on: Volvo Cars USA
About The VolvoCars USA: Volvo is a Swedish multinational manufacturing company headquartered in Gothenburg, stylized as VOLVO. While its core activity is the Luxury cars, production, distribution, and sale of trucks, buses, and construction equipment- currently focused in the area of Digital Personnel for Retailer Site and Salesforce lightning.
• Client interaction to Analyze customer requirements, Sprint planning and match them with available products/services and support resources, as well as actively working on Bug fixing/ Defects
• Working in CheckMarx vulnerable for ApexClass, and ApexTrigger and closely working with the Quality assurance team and involved in Code Review.
• Agile-DevOps, Sprint tasks- for coding, collaboration, tracking issues, and maintaining release stages.
• Worked on Release updates of Salesforce
• Built Lightning Web Components and developed the Apex class to display the data, implemented pop-up functionality in LWC.
• Worked on Email templates & Process builder to send the mail to the corresponding team on any System failure and implemented generic system error message with the help of Apex Class.
• Created UI in HTML & Lightning Design System and written the business logic by using Lightning Web Components, implemented call one component to another component in Button click event.
• Implemented different Self Register forms in Aura Component based on the Country.
• Developed to disable auto-fill in Lightning component.