Location : Noida
Experience : 6 Year
Rate: $16 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
● An organized detail-oriented tester, able to prioritize and complete tasks effectively to ensure timely project completion.
● Very good experience in preparing Test Plan, Test Strategy, Test Cases, Test Defect Log
● Technical experience includes Black Box Testing, User Interface Testing, Regression Testing, System Testing and Functional Testing.
● Good conceptual understanding in phases of Software development life cycle, Software testing life cycle.
● Experience in using of Mantis bug tracker tool.
● An excellent team player.
● CMMI (Capability Maturity Model Integration) & basic knowledge in ISO-9001:2000 (Quality Management System).
● Played a vital role in ensuring project/process quality by conducting SQA and Audits and work product reviews.
● Strong work experience in measurement & analysis of metrics and assisting SEPG in publishing Process Capability Baseline (PCB).
● Strong work experience in using statistical tools like Systat and Minitab for PCB Analysis.
B.E. ISE 2005 70.06% Visvesvaraya Technological University Distinction
PUC 2001 83% S A College Distinction
S.S.L.C.1999 85.12% Loyola High School Distinction
● Manual Testing: Design of Test/QA Plan, Test Cases, Test Scenarios, Regression test plan, Sanity checklist, Verification-Validation checklists, etc
● Bug Tracking Tools: Jira, Mantis, in our previous projects to communicate with the development team and plan our sprint
● Quick learner, productive
● Good commitment, hard & smart working
● Decision-making, Acceptance of responsibility, Take ownership
● Defining processes for test plan and several phases of testing cycle.
● Work closely on the deadlines of the project.
● Defining the scope of testing within the context of each release / delivery.
● Preparing Test Summary and Test cases based on the Functional document received.
● Involved in Functional, Integration and Regression Testing.
● Interacting with the developers to make sure that they have understood the issues and proactively involved in Defect review meetings.
● Given the support for production deployment.
Project Name: Systat
SYSTAT, an award winning scientific software for technical professionals, is reputed to be a capable and nimble Windows statistical package. It offers a variety of standard and advanced statistical features and many graph types and insightful presentations for a desktop statistics package.
Project Name: Fin Risk
Fin Risk is the most advanced Microsoft Excel™ based risk management software based on the popular Monte Carlo model. A path breaking product from the house of Cranes Software, the makers of SYSTAT, the industry leading statistical analysis software. Fin Risk enables users to effectively model uncertainty and assess risk. Fin Risk's toolbox can be used to simulate scenarios, estimate probabilities and thereby helps users to take the right business decisions
Project Name: Sigma Scan
Sigma Scan is a powerful image analysis software. It offers fast, accurate, manual and automatic digital image measurements for scientists and engineers. It enhances images with sophisticated techniques and counts and measures image objects Sigma Scan also automates repetitive tasks to save time.
Project Name: Sigma Plot
Sigma Plot graphing software from SYSTAT takes you beyond simple spreadsheets to help you show off your work clearly and precisely. With Sigma Plot, you can produce high-quality graphs without spending hours in front of a computer. Sigma Plot offers seamless Microsoft Office integration, so you can easily access data from Microsoft Excel spreadsheets and present your results in Microsoft PowerPoint® presentations
Project Name: Fluid
Fluid is an internet banking application. Fluid mainly caters to the retail and corporate banking sectors. It provides account information, fund transfer, Letter of Credit, Bank Guarantee, authorization, signatory setup capabilities to name a few. Further, Fluid provides separate platform for the banking customers to bank online and the bank personnel to perform back office operations.
FLUID is mentioned in the Bobs Guide (www.BobsGuide.com), an online showcase for technologies and services in the banking and finance industry.
Fluid has been implemented in following Banks:
1. Bahrain Islamic Bank, Bahrain ( http://www.ebisb.com)
2. Kuwait International Bank, Kuwait (http://www.kib.com.kw)
3. Butterfield Bank, Barbados (http://www.butterfieldonline.bb)
4. Kuwait Finance House, Bahrain (UAT PHASE)