Location : Noida, India
Experience : 14 Year
Rate: $24 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
Aspiring towards Assignments in Project Management / Delivery Manager / Program Manager
B. Tech. (Computer Science & Engineering) G.B.Pant Engineering College Pauri, Uttaranchal, India: 1997 – 2001
Diploma in Management (ICFAI University). 2012
● Dynamic, competent, and result-oriented professional with over 14+ years of experience in development, implementation, and project management in web-based projects.
● Adept in analyzing information system needs, evaluating end-user requirements, custom designing solutions, and troubleshooting complex Information Systems Management.
● Proven success in Project Management activities with demonstrated abilities in Software Development.
● In-depth expertise in all aspects of the SDLC including requirement analysis, design, development, testing, troubleshooting, and debugging.
● Proficient in grasping new technical concepts and utilizing them in an effective manner.
● Strong collaboration, team building, interpersonal, and communication skills with proficiency at grasping new technical concepts quickly & utilizing the same in a productive manner.
● Successfully executed various projects.
Areas of Expertise
● Well-versed in Waterfall model as well as Agile, Scrum Methodologies, and Kanban boards.
● Involved in Project / Program Planning, Execution and Management, in tune with the core business objectives.
● Implementation of project plans within preset budgets and deadlines.
● Process vision and design, enhancement strategy and transition strategy.
● Managing resource allocations and setting up communication channels across the various horizons of the organization structure.
● Scrum Master using Ice Scrum, JIRA, TFS.
● Experience with project management tools like MS Project, Ice Scrum, TFS, and Jira.
● Experience with bug tracking tools Bugzilla, Mantis.
● Interacting with customers as well as a team for requirement gathering, risk assessment, and finalization of technical specifications.
● Developing plans & schedules, resource allocations as per budgets, manpower deployment, and team meetings for individual projects.
● Interacting with team members to ensure the smooth progress of project work.
● Participating in the design and coding of Software Applications.
● Mapping requirements; participating in the finalization of product specifications and a selection of appropriate techniques.
● Conducting system study and coordinating with team members for System Design & Integration, Application Maintenance, etc.
● Handling various technical aspects like software design, coding of modules, monitoring critical paths & taking appropriate actions.
● Supervising the smooth implementation of the project and extending post-implementation, and application maintenance
● Project implementation using agile methodology.
● Delivery Management & Post Implementation supports.
● Understanding & coordinating client's needs/enhancements, customization, and software-related issues provide solutions in adherence to delivery schedules.
● Achieving customer satisfaction by ensuring service quality norms and building the brand image by exceeding customer expectations.
Title: Fareye Logistics
Role: Project Manager
Platform: Agile, Kanban Methodologies,
Team Size: 7
The FarEye Intelligent Delivery Management Platform helps businesses go live faster, instantly roll out process changes, and keep the delivery ecosystem agile. The engine creates a great logistics experience for consumers with end-to-end visibility throughout the delivery journey.
Handling multiple clients - Hometown, Lal Path Lab, Pathkind, Honda, TATA Tubes, TATA Tinplate, Adani Logistics, Adani Mines, PepperFry