Location : Noida, India
Experience : 3.5 Year
Rate: $16 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
Mani DevOps Engineer PROFESSIONAL
● Having 3.5+ Years of Experience as a DevOps Engineer.
● DevOps experience with Linux Environment, Git, Jenkins, Maven, Docker, SonarQube, Kubernetes, AWS, Tomcat, Jira.
● Experience in working on version control systems like GIT.
● Created branches, performed merges in version control systems GIT and Working with Git clone, push, pull.
● Configuring Jenkins job with related plugins for downloading, building Artifacts, and Continuous Deployment to achieve the complete CI/CD.
● Experience in creating a CI/CD pipeline.
● Experience in using Build and Automation tools like Maven.
● Having experience in creating Custom Docker Images using Docker file and maintaining it in Private Registry.
● Hands on knowledge with Configuration Management Tools like Ansible
● Hands-on experience with Tomcat server deployments.
● Hands of experience in bug tracking tool JIRA.
● Setting up Kubernetes Cluster and creating Pods and handling Pod communication issues Using Kubernetes to orchestrate the deployment, scaling and management of Docker Containers.
● Working with Kubernetes services.
● Expertise in Amazon (AWS) Cloud Engineer which includes services like: EC2, AMI, snapshots, ELB, Auto Scaling, S3, VPC, Cloud Watch, IAM, EBS, Route53. ● Design high availability (HA) applications on AWS across Availability Zones.
Academics: Completed B Tech from JNTUH.
TECHNICAL SKILLS: SCM Tool Git Build Tool Maven Web Server Apache Tomcat CI/CD Tool Jenkins Containerization Tool Docker, Kubernetes Scripting Shell Operating System Linux, Ubuntu, Configuration Management Tool Ansible, Terraform Cloud platform AWS Code Coverage Tool SonarQube Tracking Tool Jira
PROJECT: Project- 1 Project Name: Unibic Alert Management Application (FMCG)
Role: DevOps Engineer
● We use Agile Methodology for our projects.
● Creating branches and tags using GitHub. Maintain GIT Repositories, Handling Releases and Branching activities for GitHub.
● Handle multiple builds from the Development team, create build jobs in Jenkins and perform deployment activities.
● Responsible for taking the source code and compiling using Maven and package it in its distributable format, such as a JAR / WAR / EAR.
● Used Jenkins, Build for Continuous Integration and deployment into Tomcat Application Server.
● Developed a fully automated continuous integration system using Git, Maven, Jenkins
● Configuring Docker containers and creating Docker files for different environments.
● By using Docker files, we created Docker images to support containerization of applications.
● Deployed various applications through Docker containers.
● Ansible to manage configurations and automate installation processes.
● Experience on creating Pods, Deployments in Kubernetes cluster
● Experience in creating Deployment yaml files.
● Creating AMI’s and by using AMI launching instances.
● Experience in creating load Balancer and Auto scaling.
● Configured EC2 instances, Load Balancer, Auto Scaling, VPC, Security Groups, IAM for authentication. Environment: AWS EC2, EBS, S3, ELB, AS, VPC, R53, Apache Tomcat, Maven, Git, Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes
Declaration: I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct up to my knowledge and I bear the responsibility for the correctness of the above-mentioned particulars. Date: - (Mani)