Senior Manual QA
Location : Indore, India
Experience : 5 Year
Rate: $10 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
· 5 years of experience in Functional Testing, and API Testing in the Banking Domain & E-commerce domains.
· Experienced in Release planning, Sprint Planning, Product release Activities, Retrospect & Production Support.
· Experienced in API testing with Postman.
· Experienced in Analysis of Requirements, impact assessment, and creating Requirement Traceability Matrix.
· Experience in creating high/low-level scenarios, creating test cases, and Test Execution.
· Experienced in the Front end, back end, Browser Compatibility, and Integration testing.
· Experienced in Smoke Testing, Functional Testing, and System Testing.
· Experienced in Regression Testing and Retesting of Defects.
· Experienced in logging, and managing defects in JIRA.
· Experienced in creating daily execution metrics/reports.
· Have stupendous communication skills and can efficiently deal with end users, managers, clients, etc.
· A hardworking and determined professional who believes in delivering the deliverables on time and defect-free.
· Have good analytical and problem-solving skills and be a good team player.
· Project management & team leading skills.
· Looking to work in various new endeavors with the knowledge that I have gained in the field of database management and continuously keep on learning to give better output.
· Testing: Manual Testing, API Testing, Test Case design and execution, defect logging, and tracking.
· Specialty: Test case writing, STLC, SDLC, Bug life Cycle, API Testing,
· Operating Systems: Windows2000,7,8, XP
Tool: Postman, Jira.
· Performing testing on the application based on the requirement.
· Involved in Functionality testing, Integration testing and System testing.
· Involved in GUI testing for the product.
· Logging the Defects in Jira.
· Coordinating with Test Lead and Development Team for Bug Fixing.
· Test scenario preparation, Test case preparation, Test case Execution, E2ETesting.
· Defect Tracking and Root cause analysis.
Traditional haircut with a digital appointment system.
QSkipper believes there is nothing quite like a traditional barber that offers a traditional service. However, the appointment booking system needed an upgrade. So, we decided to offer the QSkipper app to barbers and their customers allowing customers to skip the queue by booking an appointment at any time and from anywhere.
Customers simply need to find their barber using the location, name or the barber’s unique ID. They can then book appointments with the barber and the appointment will be added to the diary on their phone as well as the app. Barbers are notified instantly, informing them of the new appointment.
We’ve just made looking slicker, even easier!