- Having overall 7 Years of CRM experience in requirement analysis, design, implementation, coding, testing, and maintenance of Software Systems. Interactive and Inventive person with strong fundamentals of Salesforce CRM and Vlocity Platform.
- Having4.2yearsof experienceonVlocity Platform (Salesforce Omnistudio) working as a Designer and Developer onVlocity CPQ (Salesforce Industries CPQ) and Omnistudio components like Omniscripts, Integration Procedures, Dataraptors.
- Having experience as a Salesforce developer in working with Apex classes, Triggers, testclasses along with Administration related tasks like creation of fields, page layouts,Flows.
- Having an experience of 6 years in Design, Development, Maintenance and Support projects with Core expertise in Siebel EPC,Siebel EAI, Workflows, Scripting, Configuration and EIM on Telecom Domain.
- Currently working as a Senior Technical Lead since December 2021.
Bachelor of Engineering (BE) in Electronics and Communications Engineering from BMS Institute of Technology, Bangalore in June 2007.
Salesforce Skills :Vlocity EPC and CPQ, Omnistudio components like Omniscripts,
Integration Procedures, Data Raptors, Apex Classes, Triggers, SOQL,
Flows and LWC.
Siebel CRM Skills : Siebel eCommunications (IP19), Siebel Financial Services, Open UI, Siebel
EAI and Order Management, CSW, EIM.
Database :Oracle 9i, 10g.
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer 1
- Salesforce Certified Omnistudio Developer
Duration : Jan 2022 to till date.
Role : CRM Designer and Developer.
Team Size :15
Environment :Vlocity CPQ VlocityOmnistudio, Salesforce
Liberty Latin America is a leading communications company with operations in Chile, Puerto Rico, the Caribbean and other parts of Latin America. The communications and entertainment services that they offer to residential and business customers include video, broadband internet, telephony and mobile services. In most of their operating footprint, they offer a "triple-play" of bundled services of digital video, internet and telephony in one subscription. There are also bundling, where available, mobile offerings with the "tripe-play" products to offer a "quad-play", or fixed-mobile convergence service. Available fixed service offerings depend on the bandwidth capacity of a particular fixed system and whether it has been upgraded for two-way communications.
- Worked on design and configuration of the Prepaid subscriptions like 4 GB, 8 GB and Unlimited variants.
- Implementation of the Guided Buy Flow for Prepaid customer and order creation followed by submission to OM.
- Worked on the Pricing of the Prepaid Subscriptions and decomposition relationships.
- Created Integration Procedures, Omniscripts, Dataraptors to achieve business use cases for Prepaid and Postpaid Buy Flows.
- Created Apex Classes, Triggers for the backend order processing flow based on the business requirement.
- Created flows and enhanced some LWCs to meet the business requirements.
- Created Context Rules and Advanced Rules to meet the postpaid subscription eligibility requirements.
- Mentored the junior developers in the team with their stories and performed code reviews.
Duration :Aug 2015 to Dec 2021.
Role : CRM Solution Designer and Lead Developer
Team Size :30
Environment :Salesforce,VlocityOmnistudio, CPQ,Siebel eCommunications (IP19)
Onsite Exposure :3 years at Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
STC is a largest telecom provider in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. It provides mobile, fixed line, internet and IPTV services for B2C and B2B customers. The Tawasol Plus project of STC caters to the BSS Systems which involve Order Fulfillment and Billing. There was a transformation program from Siebel 8.0 to Siebel IP19 recently. The Transformation program involved the inclusion of an Order Management system to handle the order orchestration. The project follows an Agile methodology of delivery. Salesforce and Vlocity platform were introduced as part of the digital transformation of the STC BSS program.
- Worked on modelling and configuring the Prepaid and Postpaid products in Vlocity CPQ.
- Created Guided Buy Flows for Prepaid and Postpaid New Connection.
- Developed integration procedures, Omniscripts, Dataraptors based on the Business requirements.
- Worked on Apex Classes and Flows, Batch Apex Classes, Admin tasks.
- Worked as a Siebel developer across technical and functional domains of order management (including Product Configuration, RSTT flows) and assurance functionalities in CRM.
- Involved in mentoring the associates on the delivery of the change requests across functional domains.
- Performed code reviews, TDD, UTR reviews and provided suggestions to peers wherever applicable.
- Handled performance issues, crashes occurring in Test and production environments.
- Extensive experience in working at the customer premises in Riyadh in various roles such as Siebel Developer, Mentor and Technical Lead.
- Have worked on Level 3 support team which works on the Production Tickets.
- Currently working as a CRM Solution Designer.