Sr. QA Engineer
Location : Ahmedabad, India,
Experience : 5.15 Year
Rate: $14 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
Duration: May 2021- Present
These is the automative mobile applications,you can personalize your experience with the world of automotive from anywhere you want.We focus on innovation and technology to ensure comfort for our beloved customers.OtoLink is a project which is dealing in Automobile industry . It provides a platform where users can register their vehicles, Book service for their vehicles and track all bookings and service history . It also provides a facility to buy Accessories and other vehicle related services using mobile application. Users can also buy vehicles or book a test drive before buying it . This platform is dealing with both new and used vehicles. Roadside assistance: 24/7 service for any assistance or emergencies. Customers can easily contact the Roadside Assistance to inform them of any issue they are having. In addition, a GPS-enabled can identify their location to help track when help will arrive. Technological beauty of this project is, under this platform we have integrated keyloop ‘s api to fetch vehicle details and manage online service booking. Keyloop is a company dealing in the automotive retail industry. Under this project we have so many applications for different clients and we are handling all apps with a single code base . A perfect interactive experience that introduces customers to a 100% digital environment.. This app is fully customisable which is the best example of high productivity.
● Understanding requirements of the customer
● Analyzed the functional specifications and helped team members to achieve test goals.
● Preparation of Effort Estimation & Project Plan.
● Preparing and execution of Test cases.
● Reporting of issues based on the priority and Severity
● Interacted with the project team to assign priority to Projects based on dependency and criticality.
● Performed QA testing based on project requirements.
● Analyzed test results and worked with developers in bug fixes.
● Reviewed and Recommended improvements to test strategies.
● Performed test to ensure system functionality, security, and compatibility
● Performed regression testing and carried out bug fixes.
● Supervise testing environment for all system compatibility checks.
● Monitored updates of existing and new changes as per the client requirement
● Sprint wise demo to client and explain the features.
● Coordinating and synchronizing with team members to have the application delivered successfully within the given timelines.
Multiple project handling