QA- Automation & Manual Tester
Location : Noida, India
Experience : 4 Year
Rate: $18 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
• Around 3.8 years of Experience in testing field with the extensive experience in UI Automation and also Manual Testing with end to end functional testing.
• Having good understanding and real project experience in developing Automation Frameworks from scratch like Hybrid Page Object Model using TestNG. Recently doing R&D in Cucumber and BDD framework.
• Having good experience working with Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, and Maven.
• Having good experience in generating customized test report using Extent Report, TestNG report, Allure Report.
• Having good experience in API testing using Postman. . Recently doing R&D APIAutomation using Rest API.
• Having good experience in Manual, Load and Performance Testing with JMeter.
• Having good working knowledge in core JAVA.
• Knowledge in Manual testing concepts and Understanding of SQLs.
• Having good experience in writing automation scripts using Page Object Model framework for Selenium and Java.
• Good exposure in Regression Testing, functional Testing, smoke and sanity testing.
• Proficiency in using JIRA & Mantis as project managing tool, raising and closing bugs.
• Generate Release note while app release.
• Good exposure working in Agile environment and attend daily scrums meetings.
• Near to 2.8 years of Manual, Load and performance testing
• Having 1 year of experience Automation Experience with Selenium (WebDriver).
• A good understanding of the development and testing life cycle of the software
• Worked with Hybrid Page Object Model framework with Selenium WebDriver and TestNG.
• Having Working knowledge on Core Java.
• Having working knowledge on testing the API's using Postman.
• Worked extensively with Test Ng, POM Framework, JMeter.
• Having good experience working with Build tool as Maven to build the Automation Process.
• Worked with Apache POI for excel data handling.
• Worked with Log4j for creating logs.
• Worked with Extent and Allure report for generating customized test report.
• Creating automated bug logging in JIRA using JIRA API for test cases which are basically failed.
• Automated End to End Regression test cases using WebDriver.
• Worked effectively with Fire-bug, Xpath Checker, Chro-Path and also manually locating the elements using custom Xpath.
• Having experience in Cross Browser Testing such Firefox, Chrome etc.
• Worked with IDE such as Eclipse.
• Worked with VCS as GIT
• Worked with JIRA for bug tracking system and maintain records.
• Experience in Regression testing, Retesting, Smoke and Sanity testing, Load and Performance testing.
• Having knowledge in SQL queries.
• Worked with Agile Scrum model.
• Ability to work individually and also in a team as and when required.
Automation[Selenium 3]Testing, Selenium, Manual Testing, Test case preparation API testing Postman Testing Framework Test Ng Automation Framework Page Object Model.
Programming and scripting Language Java.
Performance and Load Testing JMeter. Database MySQL, Oracle. Query Language SQL Operating Systems Windows, Linux.
Bug-Tracking and Test case Management Tool JIRA,MANTIS, EXCEL Version Control Tool GIT
PROJECTS WORKED ON
1. a) Pindo: https://beta.pindoit.com/
Role: Automation QA.
Environment: Web Application
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Understanding business requirements and create an automation test plan and getting approval.
• Prepare appropriate data sets for testing.
• Writing Test cases both in Excel and also in online tool(Test Rail/Zephyr)
• Understanding business requirements and proposes for any Change Request (billable/non -billable).
• Configured Selenium Test Environment (STE) in order to set it up.
• Participating in Selenium Environment Setup with an Integrated Development Environment (IDE)
• Automating the design of a framework
• Implementing it as per the structure of the project.
• Creating, enhancing, debugging, and running the test cases
• Automated bug logging in bug tracking tool such as JIRA.
• Provide inputs on high-level test scenarios, challenges, risks, resources, test estimates, etc., during test planning meetings;
• Check consistency across devices, browsers, and operating systems
• Collating and monitoring the defect management process
• Managing the changes and executing regression tests
• Interacting with customers/clients to solve the various issues they face and updating on the situation
b) Boards & Beyond (Medical) https://staging.boardsbeyond.com/homepage
Role: Lead QA-Full functional & API Testing, Load and Performance Testing.
Description: Boards & Beyond is a web-based platform that provides educational content, instructional videos, and practice exams for students preparing for United States Medical Licensing Examinations (USMLE)
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Worked as a Lead QA for this project. • Understanding business requirements. • Prepare appropriate data sets for testing for both Frontend and Backend Admin