Location : Noida, India
Experience : 4 Year
Rate: $19 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
Having a distinguished and insightful exposure of 4 years 6Months of experience into AWS, Azure and DevOps practice.
• Having 4.6 years of experience in AWS, Azure and DevOps experience. Proven ability to successfully analyze an organization cloud Deployments.
• Good experience of agile development methodology in designing and implementation of Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD) methodology.
• Experience in Version Control tool like Azure Repos and GIT by defining best branching strategies, branch securities and branch policies.
• Creating Azure Web Apps and deployment slots for zero downtime during deployments.
• Worked on ARM templates, automated few ARM resource creations using them.
• Knowledge on auto scaling, scale sets and load balancers for VM.
• Executing builds and troubleshooting, Interaction with development and QA teams.
• Managed environments DEV, QA and PROD for various releases and designed instance.
Cloud Platform : AWS, AZURE
SCM Tools : GitHub, Bit bucket, Azure Repo
CI/CD Tools : Azure DevOps, Jenkins Configuration Management : Terraform,
Cloud Formation Scripting Language : Python Bug & Issue Tracking Ticketing
Tools : Azure Boards, Jira
Bachelor of Technology in MECHANICAL from JNTUK in the year 2015.
Azure DevOps Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities:
Responsible for creating project, repositories, defining best branching strategies, branch policies, complete CI/CD pipeline setups.
Responsible in managing Azure boards, creating tasks, user stories and assigning the user stories to sprints.
In this migration project that involves multiple interfaces with logic apps, function apps APIs and API management service migration from DEV to QE and PROD.
Parameterizing all the hard-coded values in the ARM template for reusing it in the release pipeline for the deployment.
Configured pre-deployment and post deployment approvals in the releases for the UAT and PROD stages in the release pipelines.
Building the .NET applications code and deploying onto the Azure WEB apps with CI/CD in Azure DevOps by implementing Selenium and SonarQube.
Create storage accounts for DEV & QA teams for their application development and testing purpose Managing CDN Profiles in Azure portal of various environments such as STAGE & PROD
Project: 2 Client: Walmart
AWS Cloud Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities:
Configuring and updating build plans and deployment plans for various applications like AEM, Hybris and Data hub Using Bamboo.
Automating the manual process/installations by creating/updating the chef cookbooks.
Managing run lists and cookbooks using Chef, monitoring all the servers in various environments using New Relic, Cloud Watch.
Manages the respective vpn’s with organization CIDR limits.
Setup the Environments using EC2.
Uses the API gateway to quickly check the functionality of the lambda function. Maintains the cloud front with respective servers to route the traffic.
Creates the new domain records using Route 53.
Uses Cloud formation to create the infrastructure as a code.
Sets the respective alerts in cloud watch to monitor the server logs. Manage the servers with EFS to quickly transfer the data between them.
Uses s3 buckets to store the server logs and maintain the server keys in key vaults. Sends the code for SonarQube to check the quality of code.
Creates the scripts to bring down the lower environments when not in use for specific time.
Maintain the repos creation and master code