Senior DevOps Engineer AWS/Azure specialist having around 6 years of IT industry experience as a DevOps Engineer, compromising of DevOps, Build Engineering and Release Management process, including end-to-end code configuration, building binaries & deployments of artifacts and entire life cycle model in Enterprise Applications. Highly experienced in working both on-premise and Public Cloud (Azure) in an enterprise environment. Good understanding of SDLC with expertise on software Build/Release, Configuration management. I have practical skills with interesting technologies, tasks, and people. In the whole role of my experience includes deploying and supporting web SaaS solutions based on Windows/Linux/Unix platform in a cloud (AWS) and on-premise, experience on server infrastructure migration, monitoring and securing, LAMP, and Linux Server setup/administration. Takes the form part in automating, supporting and to ensure CI/CD in product developing.
- Very good experience in IT industry as DevOps Engineer, Build/Release Management, Network Engineer and Cloud Management in Deploying and Maintenance of various web based applications.
- Proficient in Working with Azure IaaS / PaaS Server to setup the applications based on business requirement.
- Solid understanding in migrating the on-premises VM’s and Classic Azure VM’s to Azure ARM.
- Hands on experience with Ansible, AWS, Docker (Docker containers), Jenkins, Kubernetes , Nagios, Bash and middleware tools.
- Have advance knowledge in automating regular mundane tasks using programming languages such as Shell/Python/Ruby
- Experienced in AWS Cloud platform with features EC2, VPC, ELB, Auto-Scaling, Security Groups, RDS, S3, CloudWatch, CloudFormation .
- Solid understanding in building web server components using system stack such as Apache, Nginx, My SQL, Mongo Db and MS SQL as well.
- Deployed cloud stack using AWS OpsWorks, Optimized volumes and EC2 instances & Created multi AZ VPC instances.
- Also have, good understanding and past working experience with Microsoft 365 and Windows 10 too.
- Used Jenkins and Ansible for Continuous Integration and continuous deployment in Multiple environments.
- Worked on a POC to improve cloud deployment reviewing Cloud Formation, Chef and Terraform.
- Very good experience working with Circle CI as well.
- Create and maintain fully automated CI/CD pipelines for code deployment using Octopus Deploy and PowerShell
- Good knowledge of Configuration Management concepts and experience with various source control tools like GIT and Bit bucket. Seite 2
- Adept in maintaining production environment grade applications and production system troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains. Worked with various clients where suggested them improvements for their existing infrastructures.
- Well versed in working with Cloud services as per client’s requirements and providing them desired outputs.
Education: Bachelor of Technology in Information Technology Chandigarh group of Colleges, Landran, Mohali Punjab
Skills & Abilities
- Application Server : Tomcat,nginx , Apache.
- Linux Servers : RedHat, SLES, Debian, Centos Ubuntu, RHEL.
- Monitoring : Zabbix, Nagios, Cacti , Promethus
- Version control Tool : Git,github
- CI Tool: Jenkins
- Cloud platform: Aws cloud , Azure
- Micro Services, container orchestration : Docker,Docker swarm,k8s
- RDBMS : MySQL, MSSQL, Mongo DB.
- Operating Systems : Linux, Windows.
- Configuration management : Ansible
- Amazon Web Services: EC2,S3,RDS,IAM,VPC,NFS,IAM
- Ticketing Tool : Jira
- SSO : Keycloak / OKTA
Management & Leadership skills:
- Building good working relationships with people at all levels.
- Prioritizing tasks effectively for me and my team.
- Know the key principles of good communication.
- Developing new ideas to solve customers' problems.
- Cultivating relationships with customers.