Technical Lead Manager
Location : Pune, India
Experience : 12 Year
Rate: $24 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
OBJECTIVE: -To be a part of an organization that provides opportunities for learning and implementing skills to contribute to the growth of the company and thereby help to explore, enlarge and enhance my skills.
• A total of 12+ years experience in software testing and business analysis, exposure to industry standards, and working environments.
• Successfully managed complex projects with global implementation and rapidly evolving requirements in functional and automation.
• Strong Communication and analytical skills
• Future Competency Development of all testing minds across all locations working as Test CDM.
• Experience in System Testing, Agile Testing, Regression testing, API Testing, Automation testing, Compatibility testing, SAP Testing, UAT, developing test plans, test scripts, execution, and analysis.
• Experience in managing QA projects involving system, unit, and regression testing.
• Experience in Requirements analysis and Requirement gathering as a Business Analyst at onsite (US).
• Exceptional ability to maintain and build client relationships.
• Good Knowledge of Health Insurance Domain with globally diversified teams.
• Tool Expertise – JIRA, HPQC, Rational Requisite Pro, Rational Quality Manager, Rational Clear Quest, eTrack, VSS, Redmine, Postman.
• Completed Agile, Mindtree Scrum Master, Mobile, Python, Cloud, Leadership 201 Certifications.
1. Technical Test Lead/ Manager (Work Location- Pune, India)
Company name: MINDTREE Limited
Project Name: WorkForce Management Implementation (Feb 2020 – Till Date)
Business: Digital Transformation
• The objective of Project WFM is to test the Digital transformation for talent management and talent acquisition applications. Also, to do the integration testing with SAP system for SR view, Edit, enhancements, Find Matches, People Finder, Matching Score, Recommendation, Reserve and Fulfilment of profiles, mark for hiring for external candidates.
1. Tested new features, regression testing, and smoke testing for FQR and JD code deployment in TalScope application.
2. Took responsibility to execute end-to-end use cases from scratch and deliver quality test results on time.
3. Ensured to report and retest defects on a daily basis so that a quality project could be delivered on the time.
4. Understood TM, and TA systems in a very short time and applied debugging skills to perform the testing in a Single and Integrated view of SR flowing through SAP, TM, and TA systems which are being used by Talent Acquisition and PMs for fulfilling the requirements.
Project name: One Touch Express Automation Claims (May 2015 – Jan 2020)
Business: AIG – Health Insurance
• The objective of Project 102 is to develop rules and enhance system capabilities to automate some or all of the activities currently performed by FNOL Express Technicians for OneTouch Express claims. Project Scope includes:
• Geography: EMEA, UK (all OneTouch Express claims processed in Sofia, Bulgaria shared services center)
• LOB: Personal Accident
• Product / Benefit Types:
• Hospital cash
• Broken bones, burns, and dislocations.
Role and Responsibility:
Test Lead and Agile team player. Responsible for leading testing of Project 102- First agile project in TSSU – Claims and mentoring team members.
2. Advisory I/T Specialist/ Test Manager (Work Location- Stamford, CT, USA and Woodland Hills, CA, USA)
Company name: IBM US (Apr 2012– June 2014)
Client: WellPoint, Inc. /Anthem
Project: WGS (WellPoint Group Systems)
Role: Test Manager
Business: Healthcare – Claims, Member
The purpose of this project was to execute the WGS renovation project to enhance WGS 2.0 claims system into an efficient, flexible, and highly automated claim processing system by improving the auto adjudication rate in the claim adjudication process. My work effort involved leading a team of 10 members for system and regression testing for the edit renovation module.