Location : Noida
Experience : 3 Year
Rate: $12 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
Jyoti Profile: Automation Tester
About Me: To prove myself as an indispensable part of my organization through dedication and perseverance, nurturing my skills and talent and exploring myself in the process and thus walking up the corporate ladder, proving at every step, a key player to reckon with.
• Experience in Manual and Automation Testing.
• Developed Data Driven Framework using WebDriver and Java.
• Extensive Experience in SDLC and STLC and Agile Testing Process.
• Well versed in Test Planning, Test Case Design, Defect management.
• Having good knowledge of Maven tools.
• Detail Oriented and Resourceful in the Completion of Projects.
• Ability to Multitask and Meet Strict Deadlines.
• Well-acquainted with the Software Development Life Cycle.
• Proficient in the field of Black box Testing.
• Bug Tracking Tools: JIRA
• Have experience in writing, executing and reviewing and documenting Test Cases.
• Have good experience in the Bug Tracking Tool & Bug Tracking process.
• Exposure to all stages of Software Testing Life Cycle.
• Have knowledge in Functional Testing, Retesting and Regression Testing.
• Detecting bugs and classifying them based on the severity.
• Proficient in Test Automation using Selenium.
• Experience in Selenium WebDriver, TestNG Annotations, Maven, Jenkins and Java.
• Writing Test Cases using Element locators specially Xpath.
• Experience in Data Driven Frame Work using Selenium WebDriver and TestNG.
• Participated in devising all the artifacts of testing such as Test Scenario, Test Cases, Defect Reports and Test Summary Report.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills & has ability work in a team
Bachelor of Computer Science (BSc) - IT at Ranchi Women’s College Ranchi affiliated to RU Ranchi
Higher Secondary Certificate Exam - Ranchi Women’s College Ranchi.
S.S.C- Maghi girls high school Sisai Gumla, Jharkhand University
Project #1: Project Title : Automation of Banking
Testing Environment : Manual / Automation Testing Role : Associate Test Engineer
Description : ‘Automation of Banking’ is used to automate the Operations in banking domain. This Project contains four types of users. They are Admin, Banker, Customer and Visitor. Admin module is used to define and customize the master data like Branches, Roles, Users and Employee related to the bank. Admin can Create, Modify and Delete any branch, user, Role and Employee Details and also admin can search for branches information and User Information based on the given selection criteria. Banker module is used to automate the banker's daily activities like withdraw the customer amount, deposit the customer amount and cheque book Request from customer etc. Customer module this module is used to offer different services to customer in online like Balance enquiry, Fund transfer, cheque book Request etc. Visitor module used to visitor to see the useful information like personal banking information, corporate banking information, internet banking information and Terms and conditions etc. Responsibilities:
• Understanding the Requirements and Functional Specifications of the application.
• Participated in identifying the Test scenarios and designing the Test cases.
• Prepared and Executed Test cases as per System Requirements
• Involved in Functional, Regression testing and System testing
• Involved in all testing related documentation.
• Involved in Bugs Tracking & Prepare Bug Report Document.
• Daily status report to TL
• Involved in weekly review meetings
Project #2: Project Title : E-School Management
Testing Environment : Manual / Automation
Testing Role : Associate Test Engineer
Description: This is a web based application developed for a school. This application provides different features to parents and students of the school. Parents can see their children progress report online by providing the authentication details provided by school management. Students can check their attendance details, marks and different events in the school by using this application.
• Involved in Review the documents i.e. BRS.
• Involved in Review the Test Cases.
• Performed Functional Testing, UI Testing.
• Navigational testing of the hyperlinks provided.
• Defect tracking and reporting.
• Daily status report to TL.
• Preparation and maintains of Test Data