Salesforce Technical Lead
Location : other, India
Experience : 10 Year
Rate: $25 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
My objective is to achieve professional excellence in my career. I want to see myself emerge as a key resource of any project I work for and would like to take up more responsibilities.
Current Role Description:
I am working for SFDC Applications in CloudInfomatics where we are developing a robust Enterprise CRM application for clients. My responsibilities included analyzing the requirement sprint planning, leading the development and testing of line items assigned to me, analyzing and fixing defects, managing the project.
• 10.6 Years of IT experience. I am currently working in CloudInfomatics. I have around 7.8 years in the Salesforce.com CRM Platform. Around 2.4 years of experience in Sage CRM and around 6 months in MS CRM.
• Involved in various stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, requirement engineering, architecture design, development, enhancements, testing, deployment and maintenance, and web-based applications. Comprehensive experience in Business/Functional Requirements Analysis, SFDC Application Configuration, Customizations, exposing web service (Soap, Rest), and Development.
• Experience in Lightning Web Components, Lightning Component, Integration, Apex Language, Apex Trigger, Apex Classes, Apex Scheduler, Batch Apex, Visualforce (Page, Component and Controllers), Visualforce, Force.com API, SOQL, and SOSL.
• Good work experience in Workflow, Approvals, Process Builder, Flows, Reports, Email Services, Custom Permission, Custom Application, and Deployment
• Experienced in all stages of SDLC that includes duties like providing documentation on design, testing, and migration from development to production.
• Good experience in designing custom objects, custom fields, role-based page layouts, custom Tabs, custom reports, report folders, design of Visualforce Pages, Lightning pages, Dashboards, Apex Classes, Controllers, Triggers, Integration and various other components as per the client and application requirements.
• Have real-time experience in Sales, Service, Community Cloud, Financial Service Cloud, and Salesforce CPQ.
• Have real-time experience in the lighting design systems, LWC, and Aura Components
• Have experience in different deployment tools like ChangeSets, Ant