Location : Pune
Experience : 2 Year
Rate: $14 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
● 2+ years of experience as a Python developer.
● Worked on multiple projects using Python, C, SQL, Tableau, PowerBI, Jupyter Notebooks
● Worked on Descriptive Analytics, Exploratory Data Analytics, Predictive Modelling (Regression, Classification, Clustering, Ensemble methods, Linear and Polynomial Regressions,
Logistic regression, Tree-based classification methods, Bayesian Methods, SVM, K-Means,
Hierarchical Clustering), Selenium, and Web Scraping Tools (Beautiful Soup and Scrapy).
Project Name - Finolet
It is a financial Product used for Loan processing.
• Designing and dashboarding of ad-hoc analytics reports on a periodic basis using Tableau Server, bringing in a 10% increase in lead disbursements through better strategizing.
• Determining eligibility of loan applications and scrutinizing customer profiles using predictive modeling and FinTech market analysis. Currently involved in building a multi bureau credit scorecard for underserved credit segments.
• Performing regular web and app analytics and monitoring user behavior.
• Preparing business requirement documents for technical developments and testing.
• Automating emails and performing payout and invoice automation using Selenium, saving time by 75 %
• Assisted in creating the FinOlet credit rule engine for segmenting customer profiles.
• Currently developing a company-exclusive credit score card, FinOlet Score, using Machine Learning Key
Tools: Google Analytics, Jupyter notebooks, Python libraries (Sklearn, Matplotlib, Numpy, Pandas, and Seaborn, Scrapy, Document processing packages- Camelot, Tesseract), Docker, SQL Server, Tableau Server, Predictive Modelling in ML.
Building a native E-Commerce CRM with diverse data points and indicators on publicly available repositories.
Worked on the data pipeline to build a platform for analysis using Google and Firebase Analytics. Initiated data collection by using web scraping in Python to build a CRM lead list.
ML Libraries, SQL Server, Tableau Server
Prediction of Average House Prices in the UK
To create a Machine Learning model to predict House Prices and cluster the houses into diverse categories, and provide a frontend to get input parameters to aid the buyer in purchasing the same
Carrying out a Detailed Exploratory Data Analysis and preparing the data to build multiple predictive Machine Learning Models.