Sr. Tableau Developer
Location : New Delhi, India,
Experience : 11 Year
Rate: $29 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
Summary and Accomplishments
• Overall, 11+ years of experience in the field of business intelligence (BI) analytics, reporting & dashboard development using Tableau, Spot Fire, Power BI, SAP dashboard, MS-Access and Excel VBA.
• Hands-on experience in Power BI, Tableau, Spot Fire, AdvanceMS-Excel, and MS-Access with VBA.
• Strong working experience in collecting relevant data and analyzing for Business Requirements, Processes, and Data to define and monitor KPIs.
• Expertise in building analytics roadmap and delivering Enterprise Analytics solutions for organizations.
• Experienced in Data Cleaning, Data Validation and Data Analysis on highly sensitive data facts.
• Provide Business Intelligence support using Tableau for implementing effective Business dashboards & visualizations of data.
• Hands on experience in preparing dataset from OBIEE and SQL.
• Verifying dimensions and measures and adjusting if required.
• Experience in various visualizations using a variety of charts such as Funnel, waterfall, Pareto, doughnut, lollypop, Gantt chart apart from regular charts.
• Expert in level of detail (LOD) expressions and actions; filters, highlight & URL.
• Expertise in Performance Tuning Dashboards.
• Ensure smooth execution of User and Integration Testing aligning with Development team.
• Proficient Star Schema dimensional modeling, which includes understanding business processes, modeling dimensions, hierarchies, and facts.
• Experience in the development of user-defined reports to provide on-demand data analysis using excel and created charts and pivot tables in Excel.
• Good knowledge and understanding of Agile Scrum and Waterfall models in SDLC.
• Involved in interaction with business users to gather requirements, train, and coordinate with them in various phases of projects to provide end to end solutions.
• Results-oriented, self-starter always looking for challenges, ability to learn new things, and good interpersonal skills.
Sr. Tableau Developer
· Developing and Supporting reportingneeds for Auto, Home & Property Insurance.
· Analyzed report specifications and prepared use case and design documents.
· Develop dashboards for Claims, DPD, Broker, Products and Operations.
· Fixing bugs, working tasks and enhancements of the dashboards.
· Following agile methodology and closing JIRA tickets as per sprint plan.
· Worked on new workflows that can be automated on Alteryx
· Monitoring schedule reports generating on time.
· Involved in reviewing business requirements and analyzing data sources form OBIEE, testing, and production rollover of reporting and analysis projects within Tableau Desktop.
· Worked with the report development Manager and other team members on report requirements based on existing reports/dashboards in Business Objects, timelines, testing, and technical delivery.
· Tuning OBIEE view log query to create Tableau dashboard.
· Designed and developed various analytical reports from multiple data sources by blending data on a single worksheet in Tableau Desktop
· Created project setup on tableau server such as creating a site, project, and user groups to work on.
· Developed mostly table form of a report highlighting Positive and Negative Numbers
· Developed basic and advanced charts in tableau to show insights of data.
· Developed Tableau workbooks to perform YOY, QOQ, YTD, QTD, and MTD analysis.