Sr. Software Engineer
Location : Chennai
Experience : 11 Year
Rate: $24 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
Summary and Accomplishments
• Overall, 11 years of experience in the field of business intelligence (BI) analytics, reporting & dashboard development using Tableau, Spot Fire, Power BI, SAP dashboard, MS-Access and Excel VBA.
• Hands on experience in Power BI, Tableau, Spot Fire, Advance MS-Excel and MS-Access with VBA.
• Strong working experience in collecting relevant data and analyzing for Business Requirements, Processes and Data to define and monitor KPI’s.
• Expertise in building analytics roadmap and delivering Enterprise Analytics solutions for organization.
• Experienced in Data Cleaning, Data Validation and Data Analysis on highly sensitive data facts.
• Provide Business Intelligence support using Tableau for implementing effective Business dashboards & visualizations of data.
• Hands on experience in preparing dataset from OBIEE and SQL.
• Verifying dimensions and measures and adjusting if required.
• Experience in various visualizations using a variety of charts such as Funnel, waterfall, Pareto, doughnut, lollypop, Gantt chart apart from regular charts.
• Expert in level of detail (LOD) expressions and actions; filters, highlight & URL.
• Expertise in Performance Tuning Dashboards.
• Ensure smooth execution of User and Integration Testing aligning with Development team.
• Proficient Star Schema dimensional modeling, which includes understanding business processes, modeling dimensions, hierarchies, and facts.
• Experience in development of user defined reports to provide on demand data analysis using excel and created charts and pivot tables in Excel.
• Good knowledge and understanding of Agile Scrum and Waterfall models in SDLC.
• Involved in interaction with business users to gather requirements, training, and co-ordinate with them in various phases of projects to provide end to end solutions.
• Results oriented, self-starter always looking for challenges, ability to learn the new things and good interpersonal skills.
Business Intelligence Tools
Tableau, Power BI, Spot fire, SAP
SQL Server, Oracle 11G
Alteryx and Tableau Prep
Advanced Excel VBA and Access with VBA
VB 6.0, Sales Force, OBIEE, AWS (Ec2)