Global Business Analyst
Location : New Delhi, India
Experience : 10 Year
Rate: $29 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
10+ years of work experience handled different roles and responsibilities such as application support, development, sales operation, team management, business analysis etc.
Experience in end-to-end Salesforce implementation, which includes sales cloud, marketing, and integration.
Creating user stories on Jira, and creating documents on confluence. Worked on Miro, Figma for defining architecture.
Worked in different domains such as hospitality, ISV, security, food & pharma and automobiles.
Part of a global CRM team, which handles more than 2k users located in 100+ countries.
Experience in working in onshore & offshore model
London onsite experience, working with business stake holders in capturing requirements and training end user regarding sales process.
Educating end sales users on how to utilize CRM (Salesforce) efficiently by logging correct & accurate data into the system.
Performing periodic audits into Salesforce to maintain data integrity.
Setting sales targets for countries, region and group.
Knowledge of sales process end to end starting from lead Generation to won stage. Sales Performance International training completed.
Experience in creating account Capture plan, identify and document pain areas of customers and providing inputs in RFP.
Identifying key potential/strategic accounts and prioritizing revenues
Experience in handling more than four projects at a time.
Excellent management skills. Handling team size of 10 resources.
Experience in Business Requirements Gathering/Analysis.
Experience in leading development and QA team, also in co-ordination with business stakeholders.
Performing sales operational activities such as creating reports and dashboards on SFDC and excel. These reports include analysis on performance of individuals, pipeline etc. These reports are used in sales reviews, which are done by CXO.
Collaborate with the internal and external customers/stakeholders to define scope of project, deliver on project goals, manage expectations and ensure business deliverables are met.
Manages timeline, scope, cost and resources assigned and for large technical projects of high complexity from inception to implementation.
Manages projects and resources within and outside of the department to accomplish tasks such as conducting ad-hoc meetings and persuading clients to complete required task in order to complete project.
Plans, manages, oversees and controls multiple project teams ensuring that objectives are met.
Interfaces with personnel internal and external to department to support and implement production systems or business solutions.
Facilitates complex technical or business analysis processes such as resolving complex system problems or business system procedures in order to maintain efficient operations.
Prepares cost-benefit analysis summaries of new or enhanced changes for assigned projects in order to cost justify changes.
Played a vital role in testing and team management.
Excellent in preparing and conducting effective formal and informal presentations.
Strong analytical and problem solving skills, design & programming skills, knowledge of testing concepts.
Excellent communications skills.
Result-oriented, self-starter and able to work with minimum guidance.
DDP - Melbourne
· Launched sales enablement for Melbourne market and introduced Quote/Quote line-item functionality.
· Defined sales process which includes journey from injecting of data from external site to salesforce and closing the opportunity.
· Developed forms and documents on form stack.
· Worked on Zapier integration for signing of forms.
Global CRM Business Analyst
· As a business analyst my responsibilities include gathering technical/functional requirement from the business/regions.
· Maintaining documents including SOPs, BRDs etc.
· Working closely with IT vendors.
· Solving sales end user queries, which they submit through cases and handling case queue
· Creating reports and dashboards for countries, region and group as per their request and requirements.
· Data auditing/cleansing corrupt data by following duplicate management techniques.
· Own project end to end execution up to the customer sign off.
· Document the lessons learnt from the project and submit to the PO.
· Managing Jira, resource management, Miro, Figma and other project management tools.