SAP ABAP CONSULTANT
Location : Mumbai
Experience : 7 Year
Rate: $20 / Hourly
Availability : 3 Week
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
· 7 Years of professional experience in Software Industry (SAP ERP), Including
4.3 years of relevant and real time experience in the area of SAP ABAP in Support , Upgrade and Implementation projects.
· Have experience in using generic components like ALV, Select-options, and custom Reusable component usage.
· Creation and maintenance of Data dictionary objects (Tables, Domains, Data Elements, Views, Lock Objects, Technical Settings and Structures).
· Experience in ABAP/4 Technical areas includes design, development and debugging of ABAP Programs, Reports (Classical, Interactive and ALV Reports).
· Data mapping and Conversions with migration tool LSMW, Batch Data Communication (BDC) using Call Transaction and Batch Input methods.
· Experienced in Customizing and modifying layout sets in SAP script and Smart forms.
· Basic knowledge of BADI’s, User Exits and Customer exits.
· Basic knowledge of BAPI’s and Interfaces.
· Have experience in Basic IDOC processing and development of additional segments in IDocs.
· Production support Trouble shooting, Bug fixing and Performance Tuning for standard and custom reports.
· Scheduled Background jobs for various activities.
· Analyzed Root Cause of Short Dumps by Using Transaction code ST22.
· Worked on ST05 and ST12 Tcodes for performance optimization of ABAP programs.
· Worked on requirement routines related to sales and distribution module.
· Capable of working individually on assigned projects as well as collaborating with multiple teams.
· Strong believer in team work, building cordial relation with people inside and outside the organization, innovativ e solutions for difficult programming problems, self-learner.
· Basic understanding of SAP Workflow, BRF + , ABAP Object Oriented Programming.
· Basic understanding of and Training attended for SAP AIF, SAP SD, SAP HANA.