To associate with an organization that provides an opportunity to utilize skills, and improve knowledge with the latest trends will give me a chance to learn and grow professionally.
Current Organization: Xxxxxxxxx Technologies, Hyderabad
Duration: From 11th Nov 2019 to the current (1.5year)
Designation: Application Developer senior analyst. – SFCC UI Developer
Previous Organization: PFS Web, Bangalore.
Duration: From 1st Apr 2016 to 16thoct 2019 (3 years 8 months)
Designation: Software Engineer – SFCC UI Developer
- UI/Web Developer with over 5.5 years of professional experience in User Interface Development.
- Certified Demandware/SFCC Developer.
- Strong knowledge of Demandware foundational concepts of Site Genesis like setting up UX Studio, ISML templates, Scripts, Content Assets/Slots, promotions, etc.
- Worked on the integration of Tealium.
- Worked on complete E-commerce website development including the Fluid-responsive designs, pixel-to-pixel site development, and designs for tablet and mobile devices using media queriesCSS3.
Markup language : HTML, HTML5
Formatting language : CSS, CSS3, SCSS
Ecommerce Platform : Demandware (SFCC) Programming Editor/IDE’s : Eclipse, VS code.
Source code control: Bitbucket, Git.
Task Manager: Grunt, Gulp, Webpack.
Multimedia Tools: Adobe Photoshop CC, Invision, Zeplin tool
- Demandware/SFCC Certified Developer
- Microsoft Azure fundamental.
- Awarded with Quarterly Award for Best UI Developer.
Detailed Professional Experience
- Having a total of 5 years of working experience in Web Development, SFCC frontend (Demandware) E-Commerce Application Development Projects, and Project Implementations.
- Have worked in 3 E-commerce implementation projects from the requirement gathering phase to product development.
- Hands on experience on HTML5, SCSS (CSS3) and jQuery.
- Knowledge of Cross Browser Compatibility issues.
- Have strong development knowledge of AJAX and JQUERY.
- Worked on many JS plugins needed for E-commerce websites like – Slick slider, magic zoom, Perfect Scrollbar, Lazy-loading, etc.
- Strong development knowledge and experience in implementing custom codes in the refinements section, search suggestion, PLP redesign, PDP redesign, checkout page, and order history page.
- Strong programming and logical skills and hands-on proficiency in utilities like MS- Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint.
- High-level understanding of the business process.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, agreeable personality with a positive frame of mind, and perseverance to undertake challenging jobs
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, hold good analytical skills, and is a strong team player
- Quick learner and possess the ability to work with a diverse cluster of people.
SFCC (Demandware Projects)
- Gurwitch (Laura Mercier & Revive Skincare).
- Sur la table
- HBC (Hallmark Group)
- Was involved during the Definition Phase.
- Role of key developer in the team and made sure that the deliverables are met.
- Was involved in complete E-commerce website development including fluid responsive and Tablet & mobile design development.
- Was involved in design and development right from the creation of extractors to reports.
- Was responsible for giving estimations and doing client interactions.
- Was responsible for PSDs to HTML conversions.
- Was responsible for doing Pixel Perfect Testing.
- Was responsible for doing the code review as per the W3C standards and Demandware code checklist.
- Was responsible for mentoring the freshers in the team.
- Was responsible for cross-browser compatibility based on the requirement.
- Was responsible for developing B2C and B2B E-Commerce applications.
Live Site URLs
Laura mercier : https://www.lauramercier.com Revive Skin care : https://reviveskincare.com/ Rapal : https://www.rapala.com/
HBC: https://shop.hallmarkbusinessconnections.com/ Surla table: Under development