- A result-oriented professional with 5 years 7 months of experience in Software Development and nearly 2 years of experience in leading the Product Development Teams
- Azure Certified Developer AZ-900, AZ-204. AZ-305
- Experienced in Azure Developer, AWS Developer, GCP Developer, Azure PAAS & IAAS Technologies, Microservices, Azure DevOps, and Azure Serverless.
- Skilled at developing software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Tech developer mainly focused on latest technologies and updates, knowledgeable with Coding Practices and Code Quality parameters.
- A full stack developer with strong Azure Functions Nodejs (Serverless) background with an ability to architect and design end-to-end products.
- Depth understanding of Agile and all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Skilled in managing day-to-day operational & techno-commercial aspects of projects and minimizing exposure & risks on projects.
- Dynamic leader & mentor with effective communication, strong interpersonal, team building, negotiation, presentation & analytical skills; capability to think out of the box and contribute ideas towards achieving business excellence.
| Software Development | Product Development | Architecture, Design, and Coding | Project Management/ Execution | Production Deployment | Debugging & Testing | Troubleshooting | Scrum |
Software Developer (Oct’16- Oct’18)
Sr. Software Developer (Nov’18 - Jul’19) Team Lead / Architect (Aug’19-Feb’22) Lead Consultant (Since Feb’22)
(Since Feb’22) Team Lease
Client- Deloitte-US - Lead Consultant, Hyderabad Key Result Areas:
Lead infrastructure delivery projects. Have strong technical experience across several technologies, including Azure Serverless, Azure Functions, Node.js, Microservices, Azure PAAS technologies like Azure Storage, Azure Service Bus, Azure Monitor, Logic apps, App Services, Key Vault, API Management, Azure DevOps (CI-CD Pipelines), etc.
Synapses AI India Pvt. Ltd - Team Lead, Hyderabad Aug’19- Feb’22
Key Result Areas:
- Provide technical consulting and advice to team members by architectural design.
- Major contributions in end-to-end product design & architecture.
- Practice engineering principles, patterns, standards, and guidelines across projects.
- Analyze a wide range of technical data within systems and processes, to anticipate and address problems, or identify improvement opportunities.
- Identify and mitigate issues or risks associated with architecture design.
- Lead infrastructure delivery projects. Have strong technical experience across several technologies, including Azure Serverless, Azure Functions, Node.js, Microservices, Azure PAAS & IAAS technologies like Azure DBs (SQL & Cosmos DB), Azure Storage, Azure Monitor, Logic apps, App Services, Key Vault, API Management, VMS, Azure DevOps (CI-CD Pipelines), Database (Microsoft SQL and Cosmos DB), Azure Cost Management & Billing, Azure Advisor, Azure Active Directory, Azure Resource groups, Azure Identity, etc.
- Add value and achieve optimum outcomes for the business.
- Responsible for task assignments for developers.
- Review code for various projects and ensure that Code quality standards are maintained.
- Responsible for technical and architectural design discussions and coordinating with CTO, Architects, and the Business team as and when necessary.
Spino INC - Sr. Software Developer, Hyderabad Nov’18 - Jul’19
- Managed the end-to-end development process for different products, planning the release cycle and sprint for entire release quarters.
- Actively participated in end-to-end product design & architecture.
- worked on different messaging patterns such as AWS SDK, GCP SDK, and so on.
- Understood product dependencies, communicate with the stakeholders; plan the integration & drive the development accordingly.
- Worked with the product team to define the scope of product release and participated in requirement gathering. meetings and convert product requirements to technical requirements.
- Designed the development plan for the team and guided the team to achieve the user stories during the sprint