Sr. Software Engg
Location : noida, India
Experience : 4 Year
Rate: $17 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
● Possess 4+ years of experience in software development in a Client-Server environment with good exposure to the Software Development Life Cycle.
● Trainee, Junior Software Engineer & Web Developer – from Sep 2011 to Sep 2012.
● Software Engineer – from Sep 2012 to July 2014.
● Software Developer & Consultant – from July 2014 to Nov 2015.
Experienced Technologies :
● Web Frameworks: Spring Boot, JSF, Servlet, Java Web, and REST
● Web Technologies : HTML, CSS, ReactJS and Redux
● Cloud: Oracle Cloud, AWS Cloud, and Firebase
● Database: MySQL.
Explored Technologies :
● Languages: Kotlin.
● Web Technologies: Angular, VueJS
● Mobile Technologies: React Native.
● ORM Tools: JPA
● Database: Oracle, SQLite, and NoSQL
Prominent Projects :
Mobile Framework (IMCAD - Intelligent Mobile Client for Any Devices ) :
Generating dynamic user interface, operations, and interacting with the server, this framework can regulate the whole user interface and data with the server-side data directions and thereby achieving modernization or improvement in the entire screen flow and control based on server data.
Technologies: Java Web, Android, IOS (Swift).
Clients: Banking Apps and Fevo.
D-Cube (Dynamic UI Web) :
Generating dynamic user interface operations and interacting with the pages, validation, and data
formatting, the framework can design the whole user interface and data with the help of the admin
user interface. It can reformat screen flow and design based on admin user design.
Client: Fiji Government
Dynamic IVR Management :
Involved in the development of Middleware using Java This is an IVR Application that runs based on
Client: Indian Bank IVR
Employee Management System :
Involved in the development using AngularJS, NodeJS, and Java. This is a web application for managing
Technologies: Java, Spring boot, AngularJS, and MongoDB
Client: Internal Product