Software Test Engineer(QA)
Location : Noida
Experience : 3 Year
Rate: $16 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
To seek a position as a Software Test Engineer where I can focus on a challenging career that offers me professional growth while being resourceful and innovative.
▪ Having 3.5 years of experience as a Software Engineer.
▪ Experienced in Web Application Automation Testing using Java and Selenium Web Driver with
▪ Having Strong work experience in other frameworks like BDD, TestNG, Junit, POM and Data Driven.
▪ Very Good understanding of Agile, Waterfall model SDLC methodologies and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
▪ Experienced in taking Dynamic X-path to validate the components displayed on the website using Selenium.
▪ Good experience working with Maven dependency management system as a Project build management tool.
▪ Having Strong exposure using Source Code Management tools like GITHUB.
▪ Expertise in working with Defect and Test Management tools like JIRA.
▪ Familiar working within a Continuous Integration environment using tools such as Jenkins.
Programming Languages Java
Automation Testing Tools Selenium WebDriver
Framework Cucumber, TestNG, Junit, Data Driven, Page Object Model
Build Tools Maven
Bug Tracking Tools JIRA
Continuous Integration Jenkins
Professional Project Experience:
Project1: The Iconic
Role :Test Engineer
Since its inception in 2011 after securing multi-million dollars in funding rounds, The Iconic not only houses Australian designers, but is also home to many famous international brands, including the UK’s top label ‘Brand New. Although still a new player on the Australian ecommerce fashion marketplace, the Iconic continues to soar high in comparison with other online shopping sites in Australia. The Iconic attributes its success to its immense following of 700k+ Facebook fans and more than 290k followers on Instagram.
Roles and Responsibilities:
✓ Involved in ‘Module Test Plan’ Preparation.
✓ Attend the BRI (Business Requirement Identification) meeting to understand the business Requirements.
✓ Actively participated in scrum meetings and reviews.
✓ Reviewed the Test Basis, designed and documented Test Strategies, Test Plan, Test Cases and executed test cases.
✓ Involvement in Test Design including Test Data preparation and Reviews.
✓ Involved in preparing Test Plan and Test Cases based on business requirements.
✓ Created, Reviewed and updated Test Scenarios, Test Cases and Test Data
✓ Responsible for Functional Testing, using Black box Testing Techniques.
✓ Developed test code in Java language using Eclipse, IDE and TestNG framework.
✓ Executed Selenium tests for automation testing of the web application using Selenium Web Driver.
✓ Configured Maven for projects and developed Page Object Model (POM)
Project 2: Mollusk
Domain Mollusk, US
Testing Approach Manual
Tools Used JIRA
Methodology Agile Methodology
Mollusk is a surf company that offers a chill-out style of clothing that surfers love. It offers fashion clothing products for men, women and kids in wholesale.
Role and Responsibilities:
▪ Working with development team to create test plans for enhancements and fixes on applications.
▪ Write clear and concise defect reports.
▪ Co-operation with various development team members to understand testing objectives and ensure that problems are resolved in a timely and efficient manner.
▪ Raise and track defects until closure. Re-test the resolved defects.
▪ Reporting and documenting technical issues.
Completed Bachelor of Computer Application from Dr. M.G.R Janaki Arts and Science College for Women's, Chennai.