- Over 7+ years of experience in Web and Mobile Application development.
- 3+ years of experience in React Native and React JS with experience in developing apps for Android and iOS Platforms using React Native.
- Experience in Web and API development using React, Node, PHP.
- Experience in Database programming using My SQL, MongoDB.
- Ability to Architect, build and maintain high-level Mobile Applications.
- Hands on experience in developing Augmented Reality and VOIP Mobile Applications.
- Experience in using React Hooks for functional components with state and State Management Libraries - Redux, Recoil.
- Experience in Google APIs, Push Notifications, Third-party API integrations and Payment Gateway integrations.
- Strong understanding of MVC and other common design patterns.
- Strong object-oriented programming and design skills.
- Responsible for development focusing on design, coding, testing, quality assurance of complex product features in a development team.
- Ability to contribute to a team of engineers in cross-functional teams.
- Passionate about new knowledge with good interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with people at all levels and comfortable in a cross-cultural environment.
- Good team player with excellent communication skills and strong attitude towards learning new technologies.
- Programming Languages : Java, React Native, C, SQL, XML
- Databases : My SQL, MongoDB
- Web Technologies : React JS, PHP, Node JS, HTML, CSS
- Integrated IDE’s : Android Studio, XCode, VSCode
- Operating Systems : Windows, Linux, Mac OS
- Project : TL Pay
- Client : Byjus
- Role: Senior Software Developer
- Duration: March 2021 – January 2022
TL Pay app under Byju's is a paperless way for processing credit applications in an assisted manner. This app will be invite only. Once the customer installs the application, they will be taken through an easy way of applying for credit that will aid in purchasing BYJU'S products.
- Development of Android and iOS apps using React Native.
- Integration of WebServices for various modules in the app.
- Integration of Google Maps and Firebase Analytics.
- Involved in code optimization and writing efficient code.
- Unit Testing using jest.
- Automate the process of generating .apk & .ipa via AppCenter
Environment: React Native, VsCode, Android Studio, xCode.
- Project: Sync On Set.
- Client : Entertainment Partners (EP).
- Role: Senior Software Developer.
- Duration: July 2020 – March 2021.
SyncOnSet is a digital continuity and collaboration tool that helps streamline TV and Film production from prep to warp. With SyncOnSet, the whole team can digitally manage script breakdowns, inventory, approvals,notes, and much more.
- Development of UI and Implement new features within the existing app for both iOS & Android using React Native.
- API development using Node.js & Documenting the Code.
- Replaced obsolete code, removed repeated code by using reusable functional components and involved in bug fixing.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to make sure dependencies are addressed in a timely manner.
Environment: React Native, Node.js VsCode,