(Dhinesh)4+ yearAutomation Testing
- Having 4+ years of experience in Software Testing.
- Experienced in Web Application Automation Testing using Java and Selenium Web Driver with Cucumber framework.
- Having Strong work experience in other frameworks like BDD &TDD, Junit, POM and DataDriven.
- Very Good understanding of Agile, Waterfall model SDLC methodologies and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
- Experienced in taking Dynamic Xpath to validate the components displayed on the website using Selenium.
- Good experience working with Maven dependency management system as a Project build management tool.
- Having Strong exposure using Source Code Management tools like GITHUB.
- Expertise in working with Defect and Test Management tools like JIRA.
Automation Testing Tools
Selenium Web Driver
Cucumber, Junit, TestNG, Data Driven testing by using Apache POI and POM.
Manual Testing, Automation Testing and API Testing
Bug Tracking Tools
Version Control Tool
- Completed B.Efrom Annai College of engineering and technology at 2016.
Project Name:E-Commerce - Crazy sales
PROJECT DESCRIPTION:Crazy sales are online shopping store in Australia. The E-Commerce has a great range of Furniture, Sports & Fitness and Electrical Offers as well as a range of health and beauty products in make-up, skincare, toiletries, perfume, men’s, baby & child beauty products.
- Analyzing the user stories assigned to me by performing feasibility check.
- Preparation of Test Cases for Manual Testing and Skeleton Scripts for Automation Testing.
- Attending daily Scrum Calls, addressing impediments and Clarifying issues.
- Worked in Selenium Automation framework – With a hybrid framework (Data
driven) on Selenium using CUCUMBER
- Developing reusable functional components in the framework.
- Writing feature files for various test scenarios and doing Test scripts Execution.
- Result Analyzing and Defect reporting using JIRA defect management tool.
- Responsible for Smoke Testing and Functional Testing, using Black box Testing Techniques.
- Involvement in all Agile Ceremonies like Sprint Planning, Sprint Grooming, Scrum Call, Sprint Review and Sprint Retrospective meeting.
Environment: .JIRA, GIT with GITHUB.
Project Name: Banking - BankSA
PROJECT DESCRIPTION:BankSA is a Leading bank of a South Australia. BankSA launched online banking services via internet and smartphone application December 5, 2015 Following the digitalization of most banking practices in Australia (Westpac, 2021). BankSA has adopted digital banking standards, including pay wave features on credit card products, apple pay and banking services via phone application, internet banking and phone banking.
- Involved in Test Plan, design and deriving test data and creating and reviewing peers test cases.
- Executed the test cases.
- After test case execution, Bugs are raised in JIRA.
- Preparing Defect Report and assigning the defects to developer to fix the defect.
- Retesting the cases where defect has been raised and update the status.
- Send Daily Report to Project Manager. Performing functional testing on the critical modules.
- Prepare weekly status reports.
- As an active team member, involved in major testing activities and supporting the team to make sure that testing activities gets completed on every sprint cycle.