Location : Noida
Experience : 3 Year
Rate: $18 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
I want to implement my knowledge & secure a distinct position in a progressive and prestigious organization, where my skills are utilized in the best way with a scope of learning, innovation, and all-around career development.
3 years of experience as a Java Developer with extensive experience in programming languages. Utilizing analytical skills to identify test and debug program faults and complete development requests. Effectively working well under pressure while routinely meeting project deadlines.
• 3 years experience of Java as Core Java, J2ee(Servlet, JSP), Spring-MVC, Spring-Boot, Web Service, Restful by( XML, JSON), Working on Windows.
• Good experience in XML, Design Pattern, Tiles, and Listener.
• Good experience in Postgres Data Base, and ID Eclipse.
• Eclipse, Web Server Tomcat.
• Good Communication, collaboration & team building skills with the ability to grasp new technical concepts quickly and productively utilizing the same.
• Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering from Board of Technical Education, Lucknow (U.P)
• Senior Secondary Education from Up Board, Jamalpur, Mirzapur
• Secondary Education from Up Board, Ram Nagar, Varanasi
Languages: Java 2 Standard Edition-J2se.
Web Technologies: Servlet, JSP, Html, Xml, Web-Service, Spring-MVC, Spring-Boot
Architecture Framework: Tiles. RDBMS: Postgres
Persistence Technology: JDBC, Hibernate 3.0.
Web Server: Apache Tomcat
Operating System: Windows
Name: Induction Feedback Form
Role: Coding. Platform: Windows
Web Server: Apache Tomcat Database: Postgres.
This project is based on an HR product. When an organization hires a new employee, it must provide training to the selected employee. For this purpose, the organization also hires a trainer. To know about the trainer’s performance organization takes feedback from the trainer through this product.
Name: Cash Management
Role: Coding Platform: Windows
Technology: Spring-Boot Framework: Hibernate 3.0
Web services: Restful and SOAP IDE: Eclipse
Web Server: Apache Tomcat
Cash Management is designed to account for the transactions of cash expenditure. This Product describes the flow of money from accounts to the branches. And followed by the expenditure in the branch, the Transaction or Data Entry Process allows entering financial details into the system and then using this information for inquiries, reporting, analysis and verification when entering further details.