Location : Noida
Experience : 3 Year
Rate: $18 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
With the main objective being towards satisfaction, both for myself and the company, I strive to work towards the high standards of loyalty and dedication which have been consistent throughout, thereby making work a pleasure.
3.2 Year Experience in Manual and Automation Testing includes Functional, Non-Functional, Database Testing, Globalization, UI Testing, API Testing using POSTMAN, Web service Testing using SOAPUI, and Automation Testing (Selenium Web driver with JAVA) Very good Experience in Investment Banking and Telecom Domain.
• Proficient in Test Automation using Selenium Tool.
• Good understanding of JAVA, OOPS Concept, Collections, Exceptions Handling, String.
• Good Knowledge of various Frameworks like Data-Driven Frameworks.
• Good experience in creating, modifying, and enhancing both manual Test cases and Test Scripts created in Selenium Web Driver.
• Experience in developing scripts using TestNG annotations.
• Experience in working on Page Object Model Design patterns with Data Driven framework.
• Good at identifying business components and designing the same.
• Created Generic and Web Driver Generic classes function for the entire Project.
• Good understanding of the Automation life cycle and Quality process.
Ø B.E with First Class with Distinction from Pune University, Maharashtra.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows 10. Programming: C, JAVA, SQL.
Tools: JIRA, POSTMAN
Databases: SQL Server 2014, Oracle 11g Web services: SOAPUI
Microsoft Office: Word, PPT, Excel
Project Name: Hantec Markets
Domain: Investment Banking
Client: Hantec Markets, UK
It aims to provide a market-leading service based on fair and transparent prices, refinancing, spinoffs, exchange offerings, LBOs, joint ventures, takeover defense, corporate broking, and other advisory services Equity capital markets: Equity capital raising, related derivative products, risk management Solutions, IPOs, right issues, follow-on’s, block trades, equity-linked transactions, and other strategic equity solutions. Debt capital markets: Debt capital raising includes investment-grade and emerging market bonds, high-yield bonds, subordinated debt, and hybrid capital.
Customized solutions across a set of classes including structured financing, real estate financing, special situations group, and selective corporate lending.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Develop and execute test plans to ensure that all objectives are met. Implement and monitor test scripts to assess functionality, reliability, performance, and quality of the service or product. Identify and remedy defects within the production process.
• Recommend, implement, and monitor preventative and corrective actions to ensure that quality assurance standards are achieved.
• Compile and analyze statistical data.
• Ensure that user expectations are met during the testing process.
• Draft quality assurance policies and procedures.
• Investigate customer complaints and product issues
• Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved Work with managers and other developers to replicate, identify and log defects
• Develop and maintain regression tests for live projects.
• Also involved in the automation testing by using Selenium Web driver
• Creating the classes of POM and Test as per the requirement of the framework Derive testable requirements and scenarios from customer requirements.
Project Name – Data gate
Client: Data gate, USA
Roles: Functional Testing, Non-functional Testing, Database testing, and File validation testing
Description: Data gate is a SaaS, telecom billing solution for MSPs that sell U CaaS, VoIP, mobile voice & data services under their brand. Data gate integrates with popular software systems that MSPs use including ConnectWise Manage, QuickBooks, Xero, Stripe, Authorize.net, and others.
Roles and Responsibilities:
o API/Web Services testing is good to have
o Should have hand on experience in database testing to validate the data showing in UI
o Monitor and analyze debugging process results
o Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
o Effectively report bugs and errors to development teams
o Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
o Design, develop, and execute test cases using test management tools
o Perform thorough retesting and regression testing when bugs are resolved o Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs using test management or defect tracking tools
o document thoroughly and track bugs using test management or defect tracking tools
o Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
o Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products/projects to meet client needs
o Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities