Azure DevOps Engineer
Location : Bengaluru, India
Experience : 3 Year
Rate: $20 / Hourly
Availability : More 1 Month
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
· Expertise in Architecting and Implementing Azure Service Offering, such as Azure Cloud Services, Azure Storage, IIS, Azure Directory (AD), Azure Resources Manager (ARM), Azure Storage, Azure Blob Storage, Azure VMs, SQL Database, Azure Functions, Azure Monitor
· Proficient in Administration Azure IAAS/PAAS services like computing Azure Virtual Machines, SQL Databases, Storages, Azure Active Directory, Monitoring, Auto Scaling, PowerShell Automation, DNS, VPN.
· Hands-on experience in Backup and restoring Azure services and in Design and configuring Azure Virtual Networks (VNets), subnets, Azure network settings, DHCP address blocks, DNS settings, security policies, and routing. Azure cloud services, Blob storage, Active directory.
· Extensive experience in migrating on-premises applications to Azure and configured VNETs and subnets as per the project requirement and performed PowerShell scripting to do Patching, Imaging, and Deployments in Azure.
· Expertise in Azure Scalability and Azure Availability - Build VMs availability sets using the Azure portal to provide resiliency for IaaS-based solutions and Virtual Machine Scale Sets (VMSS) using Azure Resource Manager (ARM) to manage network traffic.
· Knowledge of Azure Site Recovery and Azure Backup. Installed and Configured the Azure Backup agent and virtual machine backup, Enabled Azure Virtual machine backup from the Vault and configured the Azure Site Recovery (ASR)
· Hands-on experience in writing Azure Resource Manager (ARM) to deploy, update and delete multiple resources in Azure and migrating the on-premises resources to Azure with Azure Site Recovery (ASR) and Azure backups.
· Implemented a CI/CD pipeline using Azure DevOps (VSTS, TFS) in the cloud with GIT, MS Build, Docker, Maven
· Experience in Azure IAAS – Virtual Machines, VM Scale Sets, Load Balancer, Traffic Manager, Virtual Network SQL, Resource Groups, and Cloud Services.
· Extensive involvement in Azure Backup, Azure Policies, Azure Key Vaults, and Tagging.
· Good experience in Azure Deployment Concepts, hosted Cloud Services, Platform Services, and close interface with Windows Azure Multi-factor authentications.
· Sound experience in CI/CD tools like Azure DevOps, Bit bucket, and Sonar scan validations.
· Good working experience in DevOps, establishing E2E pipelines with the best practices.