Location : Noida
Experience : 4 Year
Rate: $15 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
I look forward to learning & gain more experience in a progressive organization. I believe that my present experience along with my energy, ability to energize others, sincerity hard work & education together would always help me to deliver the best results.
• I have 5+ years of experience as a Software Developer in software design and analysis, development, testing, and implementation of web client-server applications using Microsoft Technologies.
• Hands-on in application development using C# web forms in ASP.NET using C# as the code-behind language and ADO.NET and LINQ as the Database data consumer.
• Experience in LINQ, EDM, and EDI Mapping.
❖ C# .NET,ASP.NET, ADO.NET.
❖ LINQ, Entity Framework, Ajax, EDI Mapping
❖ ASP.NET Framework 3.5,4.0,4.5, SQL Server 2012,18
1) Project Name: Ecommerce Solution
Responsibilities: Technical design, implementation, Project management, development of core functionality, Unit testing, deployment on various client machines, and client communication.
Project Description: The client’s idea was to develop an online multi-store website for his customers to easily search & purchase products and supplements for different purposes like muscle building, weight gaining, weight loss, pre-workout, etc. The client engaged with us for launching an e-commerce website. Based on these requirements, We implemented a complete solution where customers can find their different supplements & purchase them to reach their fitness goals.
We have developed an “E-store” which helps customer to find their sports supplements and fitness accessories with the following features:
• E-Commerce features like; items browsing, My cart, Add to Wish list, Compare Product, Checkout process, shipping, online payment, Newsletters.
• User features such as; Registration, Managing profile, Order tracking, and reviews;
• Comprehensive admin panel for managing all aspects of online store solution
• Multi website having 5 websites with one backend and each website is having two stores.
• Straight forward brand navigation and easy search.
• Multi-lingual website; English and Arabic
• Live chat feature
• Auto invoicing and delivery status upon successful delivery to the client location.
• Order Automation by creating shipments and invoice generation automatically.
• Every order has Free Gifts for users based on three levels (Silver, Gold, and Platinum) defined in the system.
• Lot and Physical Location Management: Whole Inventory is divided into lots and managed accordingly
• Expiry Management: Algorithm implementation for assigning products from early expiry stock.
• Customized Reports: SKU Movements, Stock Report, Physical Location Management, Out Stock Notifications, Forwarder Scheduling, Demand Planning Report
• Movement Charts to analyze the movement of the sold products to forecast inventory
• Integration with Payment Gateway
• Auto Cancelling orders based on pending order status
• Integrated POS for offline store
Technology: ASP.NET MVC 5, C#.NET, Dapper, MS SQL Server 2016, JQuery, Repository Pattern, Bitbucket
2) Project Name: Scheduling Application
Responsibilities: System Analysis and architecture, Technical design, implementation, Project management, development of core functionality, Unit testing, deployment on various client machines, and client communication.
Project Description: The application is a real-time, 100% web-based application with scheduling, dispatching, data-archiving, and communication functions. The application interfaces with the public website of each union client. Real-time scheduling information is sent from the Scheduler to the Live Facility Update page and Member Web pages of each union website.
The following are major benefits of the system:
• Live job scheduling feeds to the union website
• Reduces scheduling time by 30%
• Cuts dispatcher’s scheduling calls by 40%
• Real-time paperless scheduling with 5 robust Data archives
• 100% web-based; no software installation
• No data loss if the local computer crashes.
• Incremental back-ups; Off-Site Data Storage
• Minimizes data entry and keystroke errors
• Documents Dispatcher’s scheduling messages
• Provides one-touch text messaging
• Contacts union members in 6 ways with job alerts
• Members’ job schedule updated live on personal web pages
Technology: ASP.NET 4.0, C#.NET, Entity Framework, MS SQL Server, JQuery, tmpl.js