Location : Indore
Experience : 3 Year
Rate: $17 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
Experienced Salesforce administrator and developer with 3+ years of experience. Proficient in programming, experienced in upgrading, modifying systems, and skilled in analyzing company processes and developing workflows for business needs. Experienced in designing Lightning Framework using LWC and Aura Components. Adaptive at developing, designing, and testing applications and modules.
SALESFORCE ADMIN & DEVELOPER
• Understanding of the Salesforce product suite including Salesforce1, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, App Cloud, Communities, and AppExchange solutions.
• Hands-on experience in Lightning Framework using Lightning Web Components and Aura Components.
• Proficient in Apex Classes, Visualforce, Migration Tool, and other programs in the Salesforce developer toolkit
• Experienced in querying databases efficiently using SOQL/SOSL.
• Designed, Implemented, and deployed the Custom objects, Custom Fields, Formula Fields, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components to suit the needs of the application and Custom Settings, workflow, validation rules, Approval Processes, and Email Templates for automating business logic.
• Open to working in an agile environment.
HTML, CSS, Java Script, Apex, SQL,Core Java, PHP, C++.
Salesforce (Lightning Pages, Component & Controllers), Apex Classes, SOQL, SOSL, VisualForce, S-Controls, Triggers, Custom Objects, Validation Rules, Workflows, Dashboards, Reports, OAuth, SOQL, SOSL, ServiceCloud,
email template, Automation tools, Sales Cloud, Salesforce APIs, Test Classes, Sandbox Development and Testing.
Data loader, SOAPUI, VS code, AppExchange.
UI Frameworks- Aura and LWC, HTML
Visual Studio, Salesforce