To give my software career a solid start by joining eminent and highly professional software company and contribute to the success of the company by outstanding performances and thereby advancing my career
Experience: 2 year and 3 Months
Working as Technology Analyst at SLPTechnology Pvt Ltd. from Sep 2019 - Feb 2022.Location: Banglore.
- Having good knowledge on Object Oriented Programming Concepts.
- Experienced in Micro Services architecture along with Spring Boot.
- Experienced in handling Web Servers likes Tomcat.
- Experienced in handling Databases like Oracle.
- Experienced in various tools like Eclipse, Git, Gradle and Maven.
- Dedication and determination towards assigned tasks.
- Everlasting willingness to learn new technologies.
- B.Sc from Ideal Degree College for Women(2016-2019), Osmania University.
- Intermediate from Sri Gayatri Junior College(2014-2016).
- SSC from Raghunatha Model High School(2014).
- Programming Languages :Core Java,Advanced java.
- Database : Oracle.
- Frameworks :Spring Boot, Spring MVC.
- Servers : Apache Tomcat.
- Tools :Git, Maven andEclipse.
Project #1 : Thameswater
Environment : Java, JDBC, Oracle,Html,Spring Boot (Micro Services).
Role : Developer
- Thames Water is a bold, multi-year initiative focused on transforming our customer and agent websites and supporting technologies.
- This application will provide the various services to the customers by single application.
- Implemented and updated different API calls using Spring framework which are used to build services.
- Creating multiple Querys to update in Database using oracle.
- Used GIT version control system and used Jenkins to deploy builds in CI/CD pipelines
- Created webpages using Html.
- Attending daily Scrum Stand up calls and Scrum meetings with onsite/offshore teams.
- Understanding, analyzing the requirements, and preparing the impact analysis/approach
- Writing the source code as per the requirements by using the spring boot micro services
and writing the test cases for unit testing and preparing SQL queries if any.
- Raising the pull requests and incorporating the PR comments on code quality given by the clients.