Location : Hydrabad, India
Experience : 2.3 Year
Rate: $8 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
To give my software career a solid start by joining an eminent and highly professional software company and contribute to the success of the company by outstanding performances and thereby advancing my career
Experience: 2 years and 3 Months
Working as Technology Analyst at SLPTechnology Pvt Ltd. from Sep 2019 - Feb 2022.Location: Banglore.
• Having good knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming Concepts.
• Experienced in Micro Services architecture along with Spring Boot.
• Experienced in handling Web Servers like Tomcat.
• Experienced in handling Databases like Oracle.
• Experienced in various tools like Eclipse, Git, Gradle, and Maven.
• Dedication and determination towards assigned tasks.
Project #1 : Thameswater
Environment: Java, JDBC, Oracle, Html, Spring Boot (Micro Services).
• Thames Water is a bold, multi-year initiative focused on transforming our customer and agent websites and supporting technologies.
• This application will provide various services to the customers in a single application.
• Implemented and updated different API calls using the Spring framework which are used to build services.
• Creating multiple Querys to update in Database using oracle.
• Used GIT version control system and used Jenkins to deploy builds in CI/CD pipelines
• Created webpages using Html.
• Attending daily Scrum Standup calls and Scrum meetings with onsite/offshore teams.
• Understanding, analyzing the requirements, and preparing the impact analysis/approach documents.
• Writing the source code as per the requirements by using the spring boot microservices and writing the test cases for unit testing and preparing SQL queries if any.
• Raising the pull requests and incorporating the PR comments on code quality given by the clients.