Location : Noida, India
Experience : 1 Year
Rate: $12 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
Seeking a challenging and growth-oriented position in a Salesforce development organization that will contribute to the growth of the company and enrich my professional career. This position will help me to achieve my goal toward career.
● Around 1 year of experience in IT industry
● Proficient in Configuration, Customization, Lightning Aura Component.
● Experience in Creating, Managing, Implementing and customizing custom objects.
● Involved in automating different business process using Process builder, Workflow rules and Approval Processes.
● Experience in creating Reports and Dashboards as per business requirement.
● Good Knowledge of SOQL, SOSL and Governor limit.
● Proficiency in SFDC configuration like Profiles, Roles, User Management, Page Layout, Record Types, Custom Tabs and Fields.
● Good knowledge of Object Relationships and SFDC out-of-box functionalities.
● Involved in Data Migration using Data Loader and Import Wizard.
● Designed and developed Apex Triggers, Apex Classes, Batch Apex and Lightning Aura Component for various functional needs in the application.
● Good knowledge and understanding of SFDC Security and Sharing Model, Organization-Wide-Defaults (OWD).
Salesforce Admin, Development, Apex trigger, Test Classes, Batch Apex, Lightning Aura Components, SOQL.
B.E Nagpur University Tulsiramji Gaikwad Patil College of Engineering and Technology, Nagpur 2020 67%
HSC Maharashtra St. Ursula girls junior college, Nagpur 2016 56.31%
SSC Maharashtra Dayanand Arya Kanya Vidhyalaya, Nagpur 2014 73.00%
PROJECT - 1
● Pharmacy Management
Pharmacy management project provides a platform to automate all the Pharmacies activities where we can maintain all the data of patients, doctors, Medicines, Billing and Invoice, etc.
Pharmacy Management Portal provides a platform to automate the all the Pharmacy activities. It provides Pharmacies facility. Pharmacists get a single, fully integrated view of Applications within their own native EHR and workflow. That gives them immediate access to actionable information for better decision making – and superior coordination.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
❖ Customize and personalize Salesforce.com based on requirements.
❖ Creating Objects and Validation Rules inside Salesforce.com and Mapping them to the existing functionalities and Objects.
❖ Maintain and developed the Custom objects, Custom fields, Custom tabs, and Validation rules.
❖ Customized different page layouts and assigned them for different profile users.
❖ Creating Workflow Rules, Tasks, Email Alerts, and Components to the needs of the application.
❖ Designed various Web Pages in Visual Force for functional needs within Salesforce.
❖ Worked on workflows for field updates based on time dependent workflow.
❖ Involved in creating action components based on client requirements.
❖ Have sent mail to users using Apex code.
❖ Import & Export of the Bulk data through Data Loader.
PROJECT - 2
● Employee Management System
Employee Management holds the data about the Employees, Employees Leaves Appraisal management and Monthly work & target etc. Main objective about Employee Management System is to Maintain Employees day-to-day Performance and leaves.
❖ With Employee Management System, it will Developed to maintain the details of employees working in any companies it maintains the overall details of the Employees .This System will mark Their Attendance of each employees And calculate the salary of them also it will count total leaves and balanced leaves of the Employee.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
❖ automate the process
❖ Created a Leaves Approval process based on the Manager
❖ Creation of Batch apex to process Bulk of data
❖ Import of Employee, Manager’s data through Data Loader
❖ Creation and changes into the different objects to create task and event
❖ Involved in Deployments, technical assistance and end user troubleshooting for bug fixes, enhancements
❖ Implemented Future Methods, Batch Classes.