Location : Faridabad, India
Experience : 2 Year
Rate: $11 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
● Around 1 year of experience in the IT industry
● Proficient in Configuration, Customization, Lightning Aura Component.
● Experience in Creating, Managing, Implementing, and customizing custom objects.
● Involved in automating the different business processes using Process Builder, Workflow rules, and Approval Processes.
● Experience in creating Reports and Dashboards as per business requirements.
● Good Knowledge of SOQL, SOSL, and Governor limit.
● Proficiency in SFDC configuration like Profiles, Roles, User Management, Page Layout, Record Types, Custom Tabs and Fields.
● Good knowledge of Object Relationships and SFDC out-of-box functionalities.
● Involved in Data Migration using Data Loader and Import Wizard.
● Designed and developed Apex Triggers, Apex Classes, Batch Apex, and Lightning Aura Component for various functional needs in the application.
● Good knowledge and understanding of SFDC Security and Sharing Model, Organization-Wide-Defaults (OWD).
PROJECT - 1
● Pharmacy Management
Pharmacy management project provides a platform to automate all the Pharmacies activities
where we can maintain all the data of patients, doctors, Medicines, Billing and Invoice, etc.
Pharmacy Management Portal provides a platform to automate all the Pharmacy activities. It provides a Pharmacies facilities. Pharmacists get a single, fully integrated view of Applications within their own native EHR and workflow. That gives them immediate access to actionable information for better decision-making – and superior coordination.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
❖ Customize and personalize Salesforce.com based on requirements.
❖ Creating Objects and Validation Rules inside Salesforce.com and Mapping them to the existing functionalities and Objects.
❖ Maintain and develop the Custom objects, Custom fields, Custom tabs, and Validation rules.
❖ Customized different page layouts and assigned them to different profile users.
❖ Creating Workflow Rules, Tasks, Email Alerts, and Components to the needs of the application.
❖ Designed various Web Pages in Visual Force for functional needs within Salesforce.
❖ Worked on workflows for field updates based on time-dependent workflow.
❖ Involved in creating action components based on client requirements.
❖ Have sent mail to users using Apex code.
❖ Import & Export the Bulk data through Data Loader.
● Pharmacy Management
The pharmacy management project provides a platform to automate all the Pharmacies' activities where we can maintain all the data of patients, doctors, Medicines, Billing and Invoice, etc.