Location : New Delhi
Experience : 12 Year
Rate: $23 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
● Overall 12 + years of Testing Experience and an accomplished Test Lead with exposure
to Manual Testing, Middleware web-services Testing, and Database testing.
● I have been a manager for teams sizing from 2 to 25+ testers
● I have worked with international clients across the USA and Europe. Ample experience in onsite-offshore coordination and UAT Coordination.
● A detail-oriented problem solver who delights in adding value to products and their roadmap.
● Has an attitude of 'test to break", "diplomatic attitude when communicating with co-workers and developers", "Ability to think from an end-user/customer perspective", "
Judgment skills to assess high-risk areas first" and last but not the least "A strong desire for quality, and an attention to detail."
● I have experience in testing e-commerce websites, healthcare portals, several multi-tier group applications for huge organizations, web-based CMS, iOS, and Android native mobile apps, Windows installers and macOS software, responsive websites, and much more. My technical testing experience includes performance testing with JMeter, Web Services API testing With Postman, and other tools.
● Hands-on experience in all phases of the Test Life Cycle including Functional Testing, System Testing, Regression Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Sanity Testing, and Database Testing.
● Very good comprehending skills in analyzing the Design and Requirement documents and coming up with robust and comprehensive test case scenarios.
● Good exposure to tools like Redmine, Bugzilla, Jira, SoapUI, Postman, and JMeter.
MCA 2001 70 % KIIT, Bhubaneswar
+2 Sc 1994 61 % Maharishi College, Bhubaneswar
HSC 1992 66% GBM High School
● Excellent Troubleshooting and analysis skills
● Quick learner and a Good Mentor.
● Excellent Customer management and consulting exposure.
● Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously without impacting the quality.
● Hardworking-Never hesitate to put extra effort to meet the project milestone,
● Decision-making, Acceptance of responsibility, Taking ownership
● Understanding and analyzing requirements.
● Established test approach, test strategy, and test plan focused on automation.
● Define/Review test strategy. Involved in test progress tracking, test report preparation, defect root cause analysis, and creating/updating test traceability matrix.
● I am completely aware of the importance of the logs attached to the bug report and console/crash logs for Android/iOS devices, and I do make sure it’s always present in the bug. I attach HAR files along with screenshots and video making the debugging easy and less time-consuming thus it improves the profitability of your product by a very great margin.
1. https://www.privacyguard.com/(PrivacyGuard was developed to help members monitor their credit reports and keep track of other important personal information - including toll-free assistance and monthly reports of changes in their credit reports.)
2. https://www.travelersadvantage.com/ (This is a premier membership-based discount travel and entertainment provider
— and one of the top 10 leisure travel agencies in the United States.)
3. https://www.shoppersadvantage.com/ (This is a one-stop shopping site where members and non-members can browse diverse superstores to find thousands of products, and hundreds of name brands discounted every day. Members enjoy extra benefits including 3.5% Shoppers Advantage Cashback on qualifying purchases, Up to a 2-Year Extended Warranty)
4. https://www.autovantage.com/(This is a membership-based website that has a leading automotive membership club offering 24/7 emergency roadside assistance, maintenance discounts at more than 25,000 service centers nationwide, trip routing guides, new and used car information, car rental, and hotel discounts
5. https://www.completehome.com/ (Complete Home offers savings on products and services throughout the home and access to resources to help homeowners make smart decisions about improving and enjoying their homes.)
6. https://www.netmarket.com/store/(Netmarket.com is an online and catalog shopping service offering more than 500,000
items—virtually all at savings of 10%-50% off MSLP, plus product warranties.)
7. https://www.karmika.in/ (This is built for Karnataka Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board to Process Online claims of registered laborers of Karnataka. Using this website/App labor can register and apply for various schemes. At the same time it has a provision for the Board office to approve and reject the applied schemes and registration requests )