Location : Noida
Experience : 12 Year
Rate: $16 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
● Over all 12 + years of Testing Experience and an accomplished Test Lead with exposure to Manual Testing, Middleware web-services Testing, Database testing.
● I have been a manager for teams sizing from 2 to 25+ testers
● I have worked with International clients across the USA and Europe. Ample experience in onsite offshore coordination and UAT Coordination.
● A detail-oriented problem solver who delights in adding value to products and their roadmap.
● Has an attitude of 'test to break", "diplomatic attitude when communicating with co-workers and developer", "Ability to think as end user/customer perspective", " Judgment skills to assess high-risk areas first" and last but not the least "A strong desire for quality, and an attention to detail."
● I have experience in testing e-commerce websites, healthcare portals, several multi-tier group applications for huge organizations, web-based CMS, iOS and Android native mobile apps, Windows installers and MacOS software, responsive websites and much more. My technical testing experience includes performance testing with JMeter, Web Services API testing With Postman and other tools,
● Most of testing experience is with test management activities: Analyze Requirement Complexity, Test Work Breakdown Structure, Test Schedule, Milestones and Status Reporting, preparing/reviewing Test Plan & Define Test Strategy, Test Metrics, Test Effort Estimation, Test Summary Report and Release note
● Experience in designing Test Scenarios and Test Cases, Test Execution, Data validation, Defect management, Issues & risks handling and UAT Coordination.
● Hands-on experience in all phases of Test Life Cycle include Functional Testing, System Testing, Regression Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Sanity Testing and Database Testing.
● Very good comprehending skills on analyzing the Design and Requirement documents and to come up with robust and comprehensive test case scenarios.
● Good exposure to tools like Redmine, Bugzilla, Jira, SoapUI, Postman and JMeter.
● Excellent analytical, troubleshooting skills and ability to work independently with minimal direction. Versatile team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
● Good client engagement management and consulting exposure.
● Strong process oriented with penchant for quality through detailed appropriate metrics collection.
● Mentor other team members and drive the training plan for new team members.
● Good stakeholder management. Facilitated communication and information exchange between management and external groups for the visibility of the team’s performance & progress.
MCA 2001 70 % KIIT, Bhubaneswar 1st Class
+2 Sc 1994 61 % Maharishi College, Bhubaneswar 1st Class
HSC 1992 66% GBM High School 1st Class
● Testing Approach: Manual & Automation testing involved in different phases of testing (Performed Full Cycle, Mobile Application (Android & iOS), Web & Cloud Apps, Exploratory, API, Functional, Regression, Integration, Exploratory, System, Unit, Sanity, Smoke, Performance & Load, Test Automation, Usability, User Acceptance (UAT), UI/UX, Cross Browser & Device Compatibility, and Localization).
● Manual Testing: Design of Test/QA Plan, Test Cases, Test Scenarios, Regression test plan, Sanity checklist, Verification-Validation checklists, etc
● Load Testing: JMeter
● API Testing: Postman
● Bug Tracking Tools: Jira, Redmine, Bugzilla
● Excellent Troubleshooting and analysis skill
● Quick learner and a Good Mentor.
● Excellent Customer management and consulting exposure.
● Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously without impacting the quality.
● Hardworking-Never hesitate to put extra effort to meet the project milestone,
● Decision-making, Acceptance of responsibility, Take ownership
● Understanding and analyzing requirements.
● Established test approach, test strategy and test plan focused on automation.
● Define/Review of test strategy. Involved in test progress tracking, test report preparation, defect root cause analysis, create/update test traceability matrix.
● I am completely aware of the importance of the logs attached to the bug report and console/crash logs for Android/iOS devices, and I do make sure it’s always present in the bug. I attach HAR files along with screenshots and video making the debugging really easy and less time consuming thus it improves the profitability of your product by a very great margin.
● Creation of Test Metrics like defect slippage, test case effectiveness, Test effort variance, test schedule variance.
Test coordination with different stakeholders and delivery, incidents review, participation in daily and weekly status meetings, test exit reports and signoffs, environment review and acceptance