Azure DevOps Engineer
Location : Mohali, India
Experience : 6 Year
Rate: $18 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
6+ Years of Competent and result-oriented professional experience in Automation, installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of Red hat Linux, ubuntu, and windows platforms and in DevOps tools like GIT, Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Ansible, ARM, Terraform, CI/CD deployments, and Aws/Azure cloud. Strong experience in System Administration, Upgrading matches, Security, backup Disaster recovery, performance monitoring, and Linux systems. Highly experienced in working both on-premise and Public Cloud (Azure) in an enterprise environment. I have expertise in Software Configuration Management (SCM), Build, Deployment, and Release Management, Software advancement environment set up, and DevOps automation engineering with AWS Cloud and Azure Implementations. Moreover, I am very much proficient in the Agile + DevOps work model. Also have good experience in supporting and automating critical deployments over big infrastructures. Proficient in Jenkins and Code Deploy as well.
Skills & Abilities
• Microsoft Azure deployments and administration
• Operating Systems: Linux Red, Linux Centos, Ubuntu, Unix, Windows A|X.
• Version Control Tools: GIT, SVN
• Web/Application Servers: Web Logic, Apache Tomcat, Web Sphere, and IIS
• Automation Tools: Jenkins and Build Forge.
• Build Tools: Ant, Maven, MS Build, Gradle, Terraform.
• Configuration Tools: Chef, and Ansible.
• Scripting: Shell, Powershell, Bash.
• Virtualization Tools: Docker, Kubernetes, and VMware.
• Monitoring Tools: Nagios,
• Cloud Platform: AWS EC2, VPC, ELB, RDS, Route 53, ECS, EBS, Cloud formation, Docker, AWS Config, Microsoft Azure.