Software Quality Analyst
Location : Noida
Experience : 3 Year
Rate: $17 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
● 3.4 years of experience in Software Quality Assurance, Manual and Automation testing, and Email verification.
● Hands-on experience with Functionality Testing, Regression Testing, System Testing, and automation testing.
● Good exposure to Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
● Experience in creating test cases to conduct the positive and negative testing of the application, interacting with developers to resolve the technical issues to meet the client's requirement for a better-quality software product.
● Experience in performance testing of APIs using JMeter and Postman.
● Good knowledge of SQL Server database.
● Experience in documenting the test results with test status and defect information.
● Experience in Retail, E-Commerce domain.
● Experience in Automation testing with Selenium web driver.
● Experience in Web Test Engine framework, TestNG.
● Hands-on experience in Core JAVA and c#.net.
● Experience in Version control tools such as RTC, GitHub, etc.,
● Experience in Atlassian tools like Jira, confluence, etc.
● Experience in CI/CD using Jenkins
● A confident and motivated person with sound technical skills with a degree of innovativeness and problem-solving capability.
● Quick learner and ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure.
● A good team player with Leadership skills.
● Mentoring and guiding less experienced QA engineers.
● Received Manager recognition award for “Put the client first” for security compliance testing work for Royal Bank of Scotland in the HCL DemandTec DM Project.
Languages: Core Java and c#.net
Operating Systems: Windows 2008/2012/2016 servers Testing Automation Tools: Selenium
Test Management tools: JIRA, X-ray, Rational Test Complete (IBM Tool). Databases: SQL server.
Completed Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical & Electronics with First class accreditation from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur.
Project Title - DemandTec Deal Management
Team Size – 9 members
Technologies Involved - C#, ASP.net MVC.net, React UI, SQL Server (DB Management), Angular, SSRS (For reports), core Java, Jenkins
Tools Used: Jira (ticketing tool), GitHub (For code push/pull), x-ray (test management tool), JMeter, and postman client (For API load testing)
About The Project:
DemandTec Deal Management is a Software as a service (SaaS) application that simplifies the presentation, negotiation, and documentation of promotions by vendors to retailers. Deal Management converts the current paper process to an electronic system - delivering administrative efficiencies, cost savings, and increased control to both the retailers and vendors.
Roles and Responsibilities in Project:
1. Preparing test case document user stories
2. System testing, regression, Application testing, Smoke testing, load testing, integration testing, Database testing, and UAT testing (Preview and Prod sites).
3. Executed test case with test management tool (X-ray)
4. Coordinated with Team project management to discuss any gaps with requirements or issues with application.
5. Involved in Daily scrum meetings.
6. Retrospective at the end of every sprint.