Software Test Engineer(QA)
Location : Noida
Experience : 3 Year
Rate: $16 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
• B.E. from Savitribai Phule Pune University with 68.46% in 2017.
• Diploma Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education 75% in 2014.
Operating System : - MS Windows Family
Back End : - SQL Server 2014.
Languages : - Core Java, UNIX
Tools : - Selenium Web driver, SOAP UI, POSTMAN, POSTMAN NEWMAN.
Manual Testing Skills : - Functional Testing, Web Service Testing, Database Testing.
Project Name: Campaign Management
Domain : Marketing
Client: Dentsu, UK
Campaign Management utilizes internet and online based digital technologies and platform to promote product and services. With the help of google/Bing/opera Browser we make ads. Campaign Management helps to decide and manage related data. User can decide where he would like to show ads. Campaign Management can be planning daily budget or weekly budget for campaigns. It required amount of data displayed. Our application will response data to local data base and sorting of data will be done at local database. Local database maintaining data by backend Developer.
• To understand the requirement and clarify the doubts with BA.
• Identifying End to End Test Scenarios, Test Cases and Test Data.
• Generate test cases based on the requirements and other documents.
• Performing Sanity, Functional Testing, Regression and Retesting.
• Re-test resolved defects and Update test cases based on the discovered defects.
• Performing API Testing on POSTMAN tool to validate REST API.
• Execute SQL queries to check table update and data retrieval.
• JIRA for defect tracking and document maintaining.
• Attending Grooming Session every time for better application knowledge.
• Participated in weekly status meetings with the team to discuss open issues and communicate with On-site team.
Project Name : CLAWS
Domain : Insurance
Testing Methodology: Functional Testing
Insurance is a means of protection from financial loss. It is a form of risk management, primarily used to hedge against the risk of a contingent or uncertain loss. An entity which provides insurance is known as an insurer, insurance company, insurance carrier or underwriter. A person or entity who buys insurance is known as an insured or as a policyholder. The insurance transaction involves the insured assuming a guaranteed and known relatively small loss in the form of payment to the insurer in exchange for the insurer's promise to compensate the insured in the event of a covered loss. The loss may or may not be financial, but it must be reducible to financial terms, and usually involves something in which the insured has an insurable interest established by ownership, possession, or pre-existing relationship.
• Identified End to End Test Scenarios, Test Cases and Test Data.
• Writing effective and optimized Test Cases in JIRA using Black Box Testing techniques.
• Execution of test cases.
• Performing Functional Testing, Regression Testing.
• Identification of defects, registering them in QC and reporting them to the onsite lead
• Involved in stories (Requirements) Analysis.
• Test case Design and execute to meet customer Requirement.
• Logged defect and report using defect management tool JIRA.
• Participated in scrum meeting.
• Prepare test report and send to higher authority.