Sr. Backend Developer
Location : Ludhiana
Experience : 6 Year
Rate: $20 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
A highly accomplished, dedicated, and disciplined software professional seeking to contribute and grow with a dynamic, progressive, and innovative organization. I am looking for an opportunity, where I can utilize my knowledge, and my analytical and technical skills for mutual growth, benefit, and success. An opportunity to contribute to multiple roles in a goal-oriented team, dedicated to continuous improvement.
· MCA with 76% from Guru Nanak Dev Engg College (Punjab Govt. Aided Status) Ludhiana with (PTU) in 2013.
· BCA with 67% from Govt. College Hamirpur, HPU Shimla in 2009.
· 12th with 53% from BBN College Chakmoh, Himachal Pradesh School Education Board in 2005.
· 10th with 71% from BBN High School Chakmoh, Himachal Pradesh School Education Board in 2003.
Languages /Web Development Core PHP, NodeJS, Ajax, JQuery, XML, HTML, CSS
Frameworks CodeIgniter, Laravel
Open Source WordPress
Databases MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
Tools Notepad, Dreamweaver, Sublime, VS Code
Version controller Git & bitbucket
Methodologies. Agile: Devops, Zira, Azure.
Server AWS & Cloud Platform
e-Nest Technologies Ltd Ludhiana (PB)
Duration: May 2013 - Dec 2013
Designation: Assistant Software Engineer
V-Serve Solutions Ludhiana (PB)
Duration: Dec 2013 - Jan 2016
Designation: Senior Software Developer
Cyber frame Infotech Ludhiana (PB)
Duration: Feb 2016 – Sep 2019
Designation: Senior Software Developer
Senior Backend Developer
Duration: Oct 2019 – Presently
Designation: Senior Backend Developer
AREAS OF PROFESSION
More than 6+ years’ experience in Backend software development mainly in PHP, Laravel, Node.JS, MySQL, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB & Created complex back-end management systems including content management, ERP, CRM, customer relations, and communication interfaces. I have worked in the following areas:
· I have delivered some projects individually that include Project Planning, Execution & On-time delivery Experience in Scrum / Agile development process & Complete SDLC.
· Strong knowledge of RESTful Web Services and JSON.
· Have sound knowledge of MVC Frameworks, Database Structure, CMS & eCommerce Development.
· Programming skills in PHP / Codeigniter / Laravel along MySQL / PostgreSQL / MongoDB database.
· Working in a collaborative team environment using tools like JIRA and Git.
· Effectively utilized communication environments like Slack, Discord, etc.
· Identify and fix gaps in system reliability, such as production monitoring.
· Managed Cloud Deployment Server like AWS (EC2, S3), and Google Cloud.
· Have worked & Managed 3rd party API Integrations from end to end.
Team Size: 3
Tasks: Backend Development, Handling business logic, API Documentation, worked on mobile site application of this site, Client Handling & Managed Testing Team. Front End: Bootstrap, HTML, CSS
Back End: Codeigniter, MVC structure
Eat Fudu On-Demand Food Delivery Platform Frontend: HTML, CSS, ReactJS
Back End: NodeJS, MongoDB Team Size: 5
Server: AWS, Netlify, Oauth Authentication
Project Description: - It is a platform where users can buy the local dishes from the local chefs. In this project, users can also become the chef and sell their dishes. The whole was completed with the Agile/Scrum management and tasks are managed via the Jira project management system. For version control, I use the GitHub repos. I am ready to show the project coding standards via Screen Share.
Bridge what B2B Marketplace Platform Front End: HTML5, CSS3, React, Bootstrap Back End: Laravel, MySql
Team Size: 5
Server: AWS, EC2 Instances, S3
Project Description: - This is a business-to-business (B2B) network platform (firm name Bridge What Platform) deployed on AWS which facilitates a reasonable connection between companies that want to join forces to solid sales growth. Which includes mainly three user profile managements that is participant, partner, and referrer.
Fresh Tech Cleaning website (Using Duda Platform)
Project Description:- Fresh tech cleaning website is a website that saves your time and you can spend less time on cleaning your home and more time on the things that matter most!
Ticket / Event Management System Front End: HTML5, CSS3, React, Ant Design Back End: NodeJS, MongoDB
Team Size: 4
Server: AWS, EC2 Instances, S3, Mongo Atlas
Project Description: - The Most Advanced Delivery Service in the Industry. Utilizing web-based Anonymous Transfers™, Ticket Owners Can Send Rotating Barcodes While Retaining Ownership. The Best Way to Keep You Under the Radar, Safeguard Your Digital Assets, and Free You From Oppressive Ticketing Restrictions.