QA- Manual- Automatic tester
Location : Noida, India
Experience : 3 Year
Rate: $18 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
To associate with an organization that dynamically gives me chance to improve my Knowledge, upgrade my skills, and could take part in the growth of the Organization.
• 3+ years of proven expertise in IT for providing requirement interpretations resolution & strategic guidance involving identification.
• Good experience in Investment Banking, Card Domain, Telecom Domain, Manual Testing, Functional Testing, Nonfunctional Testing, UI Testing, Database Testing, Automation Testing, Core Java concepts, Selenium WebDriver with Java, API Testing, Web service testing, and REST API testing using SOAP UI and POSTMAN Tool, API framework with Atom Editor Tool.
PROFESSIONAL / EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
• B.Sc. (computer science) from Nagpur University, Maharashtra.
• Having 3+ years of IT experience in Manual Testing and Automation Testing
• Worked on Automation Testing as per Organization Standards.
• Having extensive knowledge in STLC
• Proficiency in defining and executing Test cases and analyzing bugs
• Developed detailed test cases to cover the total functional system.
• Fruitfully interacted with Developers to visualize the functional aspects of the system under development.
• Ensured 100% Bug Reporting using Defect Tracking System to avoid any unrecorded communication regarding software testing.
• Involved in different types of testing like Functional Testing, Automation Testing, System Testing, and Regression Testing
• Good Experience in the Design and Execution of Test Cases
• Strong Working knowledge of SDLC models
• Worked on AGILE Sprint Test Plan.
• Involved in test Case review and send the review comments to teammates.
• Good understanding of Postman & SOAPUI in API Testing
• Performed Automation testing using Selenium on a Web-based (Browser) application.
• Developed User Defined functions to support the automated scripts. Used the Data-driven Testing using Selenium
• Generate test summary report using QC TSR interface application.
• Experience in Database testing using SQL commands
1 Project: CIBC
Domain: Banking domain
Project Description: The CIBC, whose commercial borrowers may number in the tens internal ratings is an essential ingredient in effective credit risk management. Without the distillation of information that ratings represent, and control systems to avoid introducing bias Financial offers an electronic trading platform to trade financial assets including common stocks, preferred stocks, futures contracts, exchange-traded funds, options, mutual funds, and fixed-income investments. It also provides services for employee stock ownership plans, advisor services, margin lending, online banking, and cash management services
• Performed smoke test and After smoke testing followed up with all the scrum testers to test and fix the related defects.
• Extracting all the defects from QC and identifying the open, retested, fixed, and new defects.
• Requirement Analysis: Understanding the requirements and communicating with the BA team for a better understanding of the requirements.
• Responsible for testing deliverables, prioritizing and monitoring activities to meet such dates for individual assigned features
2 Project: CCS and Billing
Domain: Telecom domain
Project Description: Astound Broadband, and Billing System Integration Solution for Opticom increases customer satisfaction, delivers value-added services to customers, and improves multi-channel capabilities and effectiveness of marketing solutions in less time. Together, these combine to give you a substantial competitive advantage over other players in the market.
• Understood project requirements.
• Prepare the test case
• Execute the test cases to validate customer requirements
• Involved in review of test case
• Sending the regular status to the higher authorities in a timely manner
3 Project: TAAS 2.0 (Tokenization as a service)
Domain: Card domain
Project Description: Tokenization is the process of turning sensitive data into non sensitive data called "tokens" that has no meaningful value if breached. Tokenization is a Service is Global payment's cloud-native tokenization solution to reduce PCI compliance for both Merchants and Internal systems TaaS is more than just a secure Tokenization vault for tokens and sensitive data.
• Understood project requirements.
• Prepare the test cases
• Execute the test cases to validate API s